DEEP IN YOU : PETExWAYxALAN

Pete x Way x Alan
Smut💦

[This is the only chapter with a ghost ship and it's long af so enjoy. Once again, don't confuse the novel/series characters with this one 'cause this is a fanfiction. Also, anyone uncomfortable, leave right now. If not stay back and...Good Luck!]

~ Deep in you ~

Way couldn't have felt better as he relaxed in his room, watching Netflix without a care. He had made a small tent on his bed out of all his blankets, pillows and plushies, wrapping himself up completely with the enormous blanket and had been a little caveman since afternoon. With his tab in front of him and an infinite supply of chips and popcorns, Way was beyond happy. He didn't move one jot from his bed, and continued staring at the screen, popping popcorns into his mouth and crying over his beloved K-Drama as he had already declared that the main lead wouldn't end up with the girl.

"Way honey?"

Pete stood in front of Way's room, leaning against the door and watching his adorable pookie eat all the chips he had bought for himself, Way's small face stuck out of the blanket. Pete couldn't help but coo at the sight. Way, suddenly feeling the presence, quickly looked up at the door to find his husband standing there, smiling at him. His big doe eyes a little glassy with tears made Pete's heart beat faster against his ribs.

"You've eaten all my chips, you know that?" Pete asked as he went closer to his boy.

"You....You can buy more..." replied Way, pouting, "I just ate a few..."

"5 packets isn't 'just a few' honey," Pete said, looking at the mess that Way had created all over his bed with the numerous chips packets, crumbs and wrappers, "It's not healthy. Besides you're a racer. Racers need to eat healthy."

"Peteeeee just one dayyy," Way whined, pouting even more, "I'll be a good boy on the other days, okiee?"

Now how do you expect Pete to turn all strict and serious on this adorable pouting boy? Everytime he tried to be strict with him, he ended up letting his guard down at those adorable glassy eyes. It was as if Way had him wrapped around his fingers, and he was nothing but a slave at his feet.

"Okay...but this one is for me," Pete replied, hurriedly picking up the last chips packet before Way could take it away too, resulting him in sulking even more, "I'm having a meeting right now and I'll be in my room. If you need anything, you can come in. But please come quietly and don't scare the living shits out of me like last time-"

"Understood!" Way retorted back, grabbing the bowl of popcorns so that Pete couldn't steal anymore, "I won't go to your room. I've got 2 K-Dramas to finish!"

"Oh...okhay," replied Pete, "See you at dinner then." He quickly gave Way a small peck on his cheeks and left.

The afternoons rolled and it was past seven when Way remembered that he was supposed to make dinner. He quickly came out of his tent, hastily cleaned and made his bed, got rid of all the mess and finally after putting his tab on charge, he left the room and went downstairs to the kitchen, still pouting that his K-Drama was left unwatched.

Almost two hours had passed and Way was still wondering how much salt he should put in the soup separately set aside for Pete so that he wouldn't ask for more and Way would have it all for himself, when suddenly the door bell rang.

Way ran towards the door and opening it, his smiles knew no bound.

"P'Alan!" He cried as the person outside the door smiled at him and came inside. He put aside his shoes and after giving Way a kiss on his cheek, he let him carry some of his belongings inside, while he carried the rest.