LISTEN UP!

GUYS!

So, I've already posted all the FLUFF and ANGST trope chapters I had in my previous book in this one too. Now the only ones left are the smuts.

Honestly, I want to post them all...BUT...only if y'all behave. I'm already giving you all a big fat warning that THE NEXT CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE SMUTS!! So if you're uncomfortable, PLEASE LEAVE! Reporting books or accounts won't do you any good.

I'm a 100% sure the one/ones who report books and accounts are definitely some shitty readers who don't know how much, how fucking much it takes to write a book and how much it hurts when the book is deleted or the account is lost. Y'all won't understand! But we do! I do! 'Cause I went through twice, once my account and other time my book!!

I still don't know why my previous book was deleted, but if by chance it was 'cause of those smutshots, then I've got nothing, absolutely nothing to say. IS THERE ANY FREAKING BOOK IN WP WITHOUT SMUT???? I mean, haven't you read a book in here? Like...how can these chapters trigger you when there are the filthiest of the filthiest stories out there (I'm talking about the smut chapters, not the books) And why are you even here reading them when they trigger you/when you don't like smuts? Like seriously, I really don't know what to say fr!

But lastly,

If you're not interested in this,

LEAVE!

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Okie,

So as I said, Imma upload the smutshots from now hehe * evil laugh *

Now a question for y'all,

Which couple's smut would you like to read first?

'Cause I've written smuts of almost every couple (PeteWay max) except AlanJeff (dw I'll write one asap). So which one do you wanna enjoy first??

Lemme know asap!

Till then,

Byeeee˙˚ʚ(´◡')ɞ˚˙

~Wiz (๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و