KITTY : NORTHxSONIC

North x Sonic
Smut

~ Kitty ~

It was past eleven when Alan had finally completed going through all the papers, and after a quick inspection of the garage, he handed the keys to North.

"You better leave soon," Alan suggested him, "You've worked a lot today. You must be tired."

"Mn, I know," North replied, a little monotonously, "Gotta wait here a bit more. Sonic might be here soon, and he's got no spare key to our apartment room. So I'll pick him up from here and we'll leave together."

"Why don't you just go and pick him up from the party?" asked Alan.

"Nah! His friend will be dropping him here soon. It's a little far from here so he insisted on dropping off Sonic here at the garage. Moreover," North looked at his watch, "Its almost time. So...yeah! It's 'kay man! You can leave. I'll take care of the rast."

"Yeah alright, do leave soon, 'kay?" Alan picked up his bag and car keys and headed for the exit door "And hey! Don't forget to lock the back doors as well. See you tomorrow then. Bye!"

"Bye!"

After Alan had left the garage, it was completely silent. North, being the only person left, didn't know what to do. So he just sat on a nearby couch and fished out his phone from his trouser pocket and started scrolling through it in order to somehow spend his time...rather wait for his boyfriend's arrival.

A sudden screech of a car outside the garage grabbed North's attention. He quickly looked up from his phone and heard a little giggle followed by voices of people chatting. Soon, two boys entered into the garage, which were none other than Sonic and one of his friends.

Sonic looked gorgeous. In his cute pink 'hello kitty' crop top and pink baggy jeans, light yet elegant makeup with a tint of shiny lipgloss and fluffy pink cat ears clipped on either side of his head, it was becoming hard for North to calmly sit at the sofa and stop ogling at his boyfriend as if he was a full course meal.

Sonic was still giggling and talking to his friend, and they were definitely a bit too close to North's liking. Why the fuck is he touching his waist? Sonic hadn't paid a single heed to him sitting there. North couldn't say anything, and so in order to calm himself, he literally had to put extra pressure on his phone, as his desire to squeeze the living shits out of the phone due to jealousy was insane. Poor phone!

Ugh! Enough of these two.

A sudden intensional cough drew the two boys' attention and it was then Sonic finally learnt about his boyfriend's existence in the garage. Walking his friend out of the garage and bidding him farewell, Sonic quickly ran inside the garage and within the next seconds, was directly on top of North's lap.

"I missed you," he said, as he wrapped his fragile arms around North's neck and pecked him on his cheeks.

"Yeah yeah whatever," North scoffed as he pushed Sonic on the couch and got up, "Let's go now, you were late enough," he said, fixing his jacket and picking up his phone and keys.

Sonic was stunned.

"North...what's wrong with you?" He asked, completely clueless.

"Nothing," North retorted, "Now come."

But Sonic was too stubborn. He remained sitting on the sofa and quietly sulking.

"Sonic, I told you to get up and go. You've been so late I don't know why," North growled, coming closer to him.