HIS WHIMS ARE MY COMMANDS : PETExWAY

Pete x Way
Smut
[Holy water for ya'll 💦]

~ His whims are my commands ~

Way's back hit the wall as he watched the man slowly walk towards him in the dark. The boy's heart throbbed faster, as the man drew dangerously closer to him every minute. He wasn't even touching him yet, nor was he too close to him. But his sharp specific gaze, lingering all over Way's clothed body, was perfectly enough to make the poor boy shiver and feel exposed.

Way gasped as his man slowly took off his coat, and dropped it carelessly on the floor, simultaneously loosened his tie. His gaze was hungry, like that of a predator, excitement and lust flickering in his eyes, as he drew closer to his little prey. And Way...he didn't mind. Rather, he was beyond excited.

This is torture. Way thought, as he could now feel the warm breath of the man against his neck and a strong hand around his petite waist. Way was desperate, and he was still wondering if the other one was testing his patience, because it was so unlike him. He had expected him to be rough, and hence, wondered why was he still free and not against the wall, getting fucked the living hell out of him.

The breath grew stronger, hitting his skin, and soon they were replaced with slow, wet kisses. Way's hands mindlessly travelled to the man's chest, but before he could grasp his shirt, his hands were clasped and pinned against the wall above his head by the man's other free hand. Way felt helpless.

"Uhhh....P-Pete...."

Pete took his time, slowly kissing and sucking on the soft skin, tasting every inch of his boy and creating reddish blue marks all over his neck. The slow moans escaping from Way's lips turned him on even more, as his lips travelled up, from his neck to his jawline, and finally to his lips. Soon, Way's little moans were cut off by Pete's mouth sealing his lips.

The kiss was rough, yet hot and passionate. Pete didn't waste a single chance and engulfed every moment in exploring his beloved's mouth, tasting and savouring in that moment of heat. Their tongues fought for dominance, which of course Pete won without a question. As Way granted him entry, parting his lips wider, Pete let his tongue savage every corner of the boy's mouth. Way gladly responded back to his actions by smooching him harder. They pressed against each other, there hard ons grinding, as they were slowly getting lost in that hour, tangled within themselves.

They paused for a while, breathing heavily, a string of saliva still connecting their lips. Pete looked hungrily at Way, like a lion who hadn't hunted for a long while was finally ready to grab anything on his way. His grip on Way's hands grew harder, as he again came closer to him.

"P-Pete..."

"Yes honey?" Pete smirked, slowly trailing his lips against Way's neck, where he had created his lewd masterpieces a while ago.

"I-Is it...o-okay to d-do it h-here? I-If so-someone...."

"Baby," Pete whispered lowly, meeting Way's gaze, "You might forget but I own this entire fucking place. No one will dare to come here-"

"B-but c-cameras..."

"This is a private room, cupcake," Pete whispered, right into Way's ears, "There are no cameras here. And the walls are soundproof as well. So," He bit his ear lobe, "Feel free to scream your lungs out all night."

Way blushed hard. Soon, the grasp on his hands loosened, as Way's hands fell to his side but quickly travelled to Pete's chest, fiddling with his shirt button. Pete knew what his sly boy wanted, and with one look of approval, he nodded. Soon, Way's hands started working on his man's shirt, unbottoning him as fast as he could, looking so desperate. As for Pete, he had started his part too.