BATHTUB : PETExWAY

Pete x Way
Smut

~ Bathtub ~

Way had a hard time keeping his body and soul together.

The upcoming races had taken a toll on every racers' health. Vigorous practices, and spending loads of time amidst the racetracks, uncontrollable dust, excessive sound and too much of stress and pressure had made the racers go almost crazy, especially Way. Despite being an excellent racer, his body was frail and he wasn't used to too much of these things. Still, he didn't give up. He knew well, for winning something, you need to sacrifice a lot.

Way flung his tired self on the couch and closed his eyes. Finally. He felt so comfortable, so warm and pleasant, to be back home at night, after such an exhausting day. His body felt better against the softness, as he kept on lying on the couch, about to fall asleep anytime.

"Oh you're back, I see?"

Way's eyes fluttered open, as he saw a familiar face hovering over him. He smiled as the face leaned down to give him a kiss on his lips. Way smiled and quickly got up, forgetting about all his exhaustion and stress.

"Peteeeee," he cried, stretching his hands out as Pete came forward, grabbing them and pulling him on his feet, making him stand.

"Oh honey, you're so sweaty," he complained, removing Way's jacket and throwing it on the couch, "Why don't you go and take a shower, hm?"

"Yup, I desperately need one," Way responded, as he gave another peck on Pete's cheek and ran towards the bathroom.

But there was something else waiting for him...

As Way got closer to the bathroom, his jaw drops. What's all this? It looked like as if someone had flipped off the entire bathroom and turned it into a brand new one. Red rose petals were scattered all across the black tiled floor and the counters, including some floating on the bath. Numerous  candles lit up all the otherwise dark room, providing all the illumination. A sweet smell embraced the area, wafting through the air from the steaming herbal bath water and definitely the rose petals and some additional products.

Way quickly spun around to look at Pete, who was leaning against the wall. He just shrugged his shoulders and raised his eyebrows in reply, followed by a smile. Way couldn't believe his eyes, as he turned back once again to scan every nook and corner of the exquisite transformation.

Beside the tub he was greeted by a small snack platter laid out on a small table. It was filled with all the food that were included in Way's 'Top favorite foods' list. Multiple types of chocolates and desserts, chocolate croissants, small chocolate muffins and three pastries of different flavour, mini pancakes, a mug of whipped cream, a platter of fruits and two steaming mugs of coffee.

"P-Pete, y-you did this all..." Way teared up immediately in all honesty, turning around and facing Ping, "All of this f-for me?"

"Who else do I have in this world, pookie?" Pete replied, as he came closer to Way, grabbing him by his petite waist and pulling the teary boy closer to his chest, "It's all for you, my champion! All if it."

"B-But I didn't win anything..." Way mumbled, fumbling with the buttons of Pete's shirt, trying to distract himself from shedding more tears.

"Oh honey, you're always a champion to me," Pete replied, as he stroked his cheeks slowly, rubbing off all his tears, "Besides, you're practising so hard recently. You deserve all this baby. Also, who said you didn't win anything? You won my heart."

Way giggled softly and gently hit him on his chest, "Cheeky!"

"Awe...your sweetness will result in me getting diabetes very soon," Pete replied, "Now, why don't take your clothes off and get into your little comfort zone, mn?"