BABYSITTING : PETExWAY

Pete x Way
Fluff
[I'm aware of the fact that according to the novel, Way is an Enigma and Enigma's cannot get pregnant. But this is a fanfiction. So...Anyways...]

~ Babysitting ~

"Pleaseeee..."

"No!"

"Pleaseeeeeee...."

"Absolutely not."

"Pweeeaaaseeeeeeee?"

"Way honey, those puppy eyes won't work on me," Pete grumbled, as he snatched the sweet box from Way's hands and quickly turned away. He knew, even though he was a man of strict composure and stern discipline, he definitely didn't have the guts to ignore his husband's puppy eyes. He would quickly melt in that gaze and let his guard down, and that's what he was forced to do, every single time.

But this time, he wouldn't give up that easily, even though he had already lied to him.

Way squinted up his eyes, looking at Pete, making the most adorable face he could. He was wearing an oversized white sweater and white shorts which were almost hidden under the sweater, exposing his thighs. He pouted and lifted his hands up, making grabby hands at Pete just like a one year old. Not at Pete....the sweet box.

Pete didn't want to surrender so soon. So, he turned around and faced Way, even though his beautiful innocent face made his heart pound faster every second. He wanted to act tougher, and so he tried. "Way, the doctors literally told you yesterday, didn't they? Too much of sweets won't be good for your health. You need to eat healthier food now. It's not only about you now, is it? You're literally carrying another human inside you, love. That gremlin needs good food-"

"Babies love chocolates!" Way complained, looking at Pete angrily. Only if one could call a completely scarlet, puffed up face angry.

"B-But-" Pete didn't know how to win this argument. Not sure of what to do next, he sat down beside Way on the floor and hugged him. Even though Way tried to slap his hand away and flipped his head in another direction, not facing Pete, the man didn't move.

Pete was sure of this that if there was anyone in this world who was far better in arguments than him, then it was his little husband, "Darling," he tried to make him understand, even though he knew it wouldn't work much, "Too much of sweets aren't healthy. I told you you can have one in the morning and one after lunch. But all the time, it isn't good, is it? Everytime I see you, you're munching chocolates and finishing all the boxes within one go, not leaving a single one for me..."

"But...I crave for chocolates..."

"I know love I know, but you have to eat healthy stuff too," Pete said, gently rocking Way, who was now sitting completely on his lap, and showering small pecks all over his neck, "It's time for lunch now. It's almost three. Babe will come soon. Let's go have lunch, okie?"

Way didn't respond. For some reason, his hatred for healthy food had increased ten folds as soon as he entered his pregnancy phase. He was never the sort of person to have healthy stuff, even after Alan blaring into his ears with uninterrupted lectures on Do you know how important it is for racers to have healthy food to keep their bodies strong and fit and also Learn something from Babe. But he never really paid any heed to any of that old man's ranting and ate whatever his tastebuds were addicted to.

But, now that he had a husband, and on top of that he was pregnant, poor Way didn't have a choice. He was completely banned from eating unhealthy food, even though his unhealthy obsession for chocolates and sweet things remained. Way's hatred for healthy diet increased in geometric progression, and poor Pete had to sacrifice all his work and literally spend hours on him, just to feed this grown ass man a bowl of soup.