DINNER : PETExWAY

Pete x Way
Fluff

~Dinner~

It was almost ten minutes to 9 p.m by the clock, and Pete was already at the front door of his mansion, taking of his shoes and slowly opening the door after putting in the password. At the end of the day, after clearing tons of work, attending seminars and meetings and definitely dealing with the most atrocious people living in the planet, the poor boy was beyond exhausted. He slowly walked into the house and as soon as he spotted the couch in his dining hall, he quickly jumped into it still in his suits, throwing his bag, keys and phone away on the table, and letting the comfort of the sofa embrace his tired body. Billionaires lives are not always easy, and no one could justify this statement better than Pete.

"Pete honey! You're back."

A cheerful voice called his name, as Pete was quickly snapped back to the present. He got up and faced towards the location the voice was coming from. And then...the most obvious miracle happened. Within seconds, he forgot all his exhaustion and troubles, as he quickly ran over to the owner of the voice, hugging him and almost lifting him off the ground in the process.

"Ughhh P-Pete...you're ch-choking m-me," Way somehow managed to blurt out, before Pete finally loosened his tight grip around his husband, but didn't let him go.

"Mmhhh I missed you sooo much," Pete grumbled, hiding his face in the crook of Way's neck, rubbing his face against his sweater, and engulfing his scent in himself.

"Ugh Pete!" Way scoffes, lightly hitting his head with his palm, "We see each other like every day, honey. It's just-"

"I didn't see you the ENTIRE DAY!" cried Pete, looking at him with big puppy eyes, adoration shining in them as if Way was the most beautiful human existing on Earth, "Do you know how hard it is for me, hm? Sitting there on my seat the entire day, without you by my side, dealing with crackpot old foo-"

"Sh! Sh! Enough of your complains," Way laughed, placing his index finger on Pete's lips. Pete had again opened his mouth to say something, but before he could, Way had already sealed his lips with his own.

The kiss was sweet, yet fiery with the passion of their young love. Pete slowly wrapped his hands around Wat's waist, as Way rested his hands on Pete's chest. They kissed for a while, not getting enough of each other, even if they had kissed so many times. Finally, they let go, taking a pause for breath. But, Pete being Pete, didn't stop there and continued to cover Way's face with fluffy kisses and pecks, while the latter giggled defenselessly, enjoying every second of his husband's love.

"Ummm....Pete...let go of me now, you-" Way complained, as Pete finally stopped his lover's attack, and looked at Way. "Aren't you hungry, honey?" Way asked, looking a little more excited than usual.

"Yeah I am, love," Pete replied, "Verrryyyy much. I'll prepare it soon. You must go and take some rest, alright? I bet you had a hard practice today, didn't you? The racing fever is up once again. Ugh! I don't know if Alan is even treating you all nicely. That old man. Whatever. Go and take rest, while I-"

"Uh...actually-" Way paused, hesitation clouding his voice.

"Actually what love?" asked Pete, looking alarmed at the hesitation in his beloved's voice.

"Uh...I made something today," Way replied, looking up at Pete with a hesitant smile, "F-For you."

"You-You did?"

"Mn. I wanted to surprise you. You cook dinner everyday, so-"

Pete was silent, more accurately, shocked. For the past ten years, he had come to know his husband very well. Way was a great racer, focused and determined, undefeatable on the field (with the exception of his best friend). He was extraordinary at singing, and no one could argue that. He could play instruments too, and was fairly good at some freestyle stuff. His drawings could still be taken into account as 'understandable', even though his painting skills were worser than a five year old.