ANNIVERSARY : NORTHxSONIC

North x Sonic
Smut💦
[Involves cross dressing]

~ Anniversary ~

Darkness.

Candles.

Scent.

Silence.

And his absence at the door...

North smirked, as he put his shoes aside and closed the main door. He strolled inside languidly, that similar seductive smell wafting in the air, a feeling of excitement rushing in his veins. He put his bag down on the couch and stretched his arms, cracking his neck and his knuckles, feeling blessed to be back home after a tiring day at his workplace as a photographer.

Blessed and excited.

The dining hall was dark and quiet, only a few candles glowing at the center of the table. North walked over to it and noticed a small plate surrounded by rose petals, with a thin slice of pastry on it, vanilla with strawberry cream and toppings and a delicious icing, his favorite vanilla-strawberry combo dessert. Beside the plate, on the table, was a small sticky note attached. Curious, North took it off and read the writing, which said:

This is just a slice.

The real dessert is upstairs in your room.

Wanna have a real taste?

Come get it ;)

And within seconds, North realised what this message meant.

"So this is what you're up to, mn?" He mumbled to himself, as he put the note into his pocket, "This naughty little kitten needs to be taught a lesson."

North opened his jacket and threw it on the couch. He was about to take off his camera as well, which hung from his neck in the front, but he didn't. He thought, perhaps this might come handy today. Numerous thoughts clogged his brain instantly, making him smile devilishly. He took a small bite from the cake, and after blowing off the candles, headed upstairs to his room, where his favorite dessert waited.

As he reached his room, he noticed that the floor outside the door at the threshold was decorated with rose petals. The door was shut and North wws really curious as to what his kitten was actually doing. He gave the door a soft push, being careful as to not make a single sound, and peeked in. Whatever he saw indoors made his blood run warmer, his heart beat faster and the bulge between his pants grow bigger and harder.

The room was dark, partly illuminated by a small red glow emitted by numerous lights across the room. The blinds were drawn, and the floor was littered with rose petals, scattered everywhere. A sweet seductive smell engulfed the room, a scent that aroused you and made the ambience perfect for enjoying your moment. A series of attires lay scattered on the floor beside the huge bed in the centre, whose sheets were changed from drab white to deep red, a few petals scattered on them too. The pillow covers were red too, and even from a distance North could see that a few items were laid on the bed.

North's gaze travelled to the table that was beside the bed and finally he found the thing he was looking for. With his back towards the door stood his boyfriend, doing something on the table. The lad was wearing a huge white shirt which didn't fit his frail figure at all. It reached down to his mid thighs and it was evident that he was wearing nothing underneath, at least not trousers or shorts. North was going completely insane, and instead of holding himself back any longer, he quietly tiptoed inside the room.