Signature Part 3

Let's get this bread!

Part three alright. Will it be sad? Will it be exciting? Will it be boring? Nobody knows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Present~~

"He abused you?" Lisa asked.

"I wasn't very strong. He used my lion for everything so my human body couldn't gain any muscles. I was weak, I promised myself that when I get out, I'll never let anybody hit me like that again." Jungkook glared at the table top in sadness.

Everyone stared at the muscled full body of Jungkook. Now knowing of his past, it hurts them to see the toned body.

My cousin did that to him? Taehyung thought.

"I planned to burn the fucking contract."

~~~8 Years ago~~~

Jungkook's fifteenth birthday is arriving in a month. He still learned nothing. He gained nothing but bruises and scars, physical and mental.

"I'm not staying here any longer."

"Kook!" Seok-woo's voice was heard. Jungkook stopped his glaring and made his way to his "boss."

"Sir?" He asked, bruises all over his face and neck.

"We're leaving." Seok-woo states. Jungkook couldn't ask any details so he just followed his boss into his limo and sat right next to him. The drive was quick and he found himself in the middle of nowhere, well, there was a building but that was it.

Walking inside, Jungkook noticed something important.

"This is where I keep all the important documents. Sit right there and do not move, got it?"

Jungkook nods and stayed put. Looking around he saw many old and dusty things. Flammable things. His pupils dilated. He ran from his seat and grabbed a piece of paper that held different numbers and names, and a knife that was sitting on one of the shelves.

He placed the paper on the floor in front of a window and gathered some dust piles and sat them on top of the paper. Angling the knife to the sun he waited for the paper to catch a bit of smoke.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing!?" Seok-woo yelled. Jungkook froze in his spot. Shit. Come on, come on!

Footsteps were drawing near when the paper started to catch fire. Soon the flames grew and spread to the walls. Smirking, Jungkook ran off in the opposite direction, the direction of where he came in.

"Fire!" A man yelled.

Jungkook paid no mind to it and continued to run away. Seok-woo threw a file to the ground at the right moment Jungkook's left foot was going to land, causing him to slip and fall. Seok-woo got on top of him and tried to pin Jungkook's arms above his head.

"Get off me, fucker!" Jungkook yelled. Seok-woo just growled back.

"I'm not letting you go that easily!"

The fire spread quickly to the point the ceiling was falling. The dust really helped with that.

"Get off of me or we'll both die!" Jungkook lost the battle and force to quit fighting back.

"Exactly. You couldn't get out of the contract and you thought burning it would set you free!?" Seok-woo was pissed, it wasn't just his contract with Jungkook that was being burnt but all the other documents his uncle needed for his deals and past references. Everything is in this building. Everything!

A piece of ceiling fell right next to them. Seok-woo flinch and lost his grip on Jungkook's arms, this gave him a chance to grab the burning wood and slam it against his assailant. Seok-woo screamed in pain. Kicking the man off, Jungkook ran out of the burning building. Coughing every-so-often.

Once he was out, he ran to the woods and waited to see if Seok-woo would die, sadly, his henchmen had to pull him out themselves.

"Time to go."

~~Present~~

"I ran off and managed to find my home. I thought my appa would be furious with me, with me for hurting him and running away, but no. It just hurt him I left without knowing anything. After that we both vowed not to talk about it. What happened, happened. Nothing we could do about it." Jungkook then rested his face in his hands.

"But we were wrong. My lion never showed up but that was the least of our worries. Seok-woo didn't get the Pride he was promised because of what I've done. His grudge was lifted ten fold. Not only did he lose his dirty worker, he lost his money, honor and Pride. I caused all that. It was all my fault."

Seokjin turns to his mate who changed into his Dog form during the story. He whined in pain.

Jungkook's lionesses stared into nothingness, thinking about what their King had gone through without them and what he had done.

Taehyung kept his gaze away from his mate. He was right, it was Jungkook's fault.

"His revenge took my family away from me.....sigh....and I fear he isn't done." Jungkook finished, finally looking up at his audience.

"It's not entirely your fault king. You wanted answers nobody knew of, we still don't have the fucking answers!" Eunbi spoke up.

"She's right, King. It's not your fault." Tzuyu adds.

"It is." Taehyung stands. "Everything that is happening to us, is all because of you. Live with it."

Jungkook's eyes widened. He's using Seok-woo's words against me.

"Tae..."

"Shut up. You cause us pain. Not only to me but to your Pride. You think these girls will enjoy looking over their shoulders for an ambush? Cause even we weren't ready for that bullshit. Remember? At the amusement park? We were cornered and I was branded." Taehyung said as he leaned above Jungkook's sitting frame.

The girls frowned at their queen's words but he wasn't at all wrong. Jessi held her tongue to tell off the male though. Namjoon was worried about the "Branded" part.

"Of course I remember, I was..."

"Laying in a heap because a bunch of girls took you down. My excuse? I had my tail pinned. You said you'd never be hit like that again yet you let it happened." Taehyung stood up and walked to the kitchen entrance. "Now what are you going to do about it?"

Jungkook stared at his mate. He was....He's....

"Come on, give me something."

"I'll...I'll make sure it won't happen again?"

"Did you say that in a form of a question?" Taehyung glared.

".......I need to clean up my mess." Jungkook stood up from his seat and walked up to his mate.

"How?"

"With your help. With everyone's help if you'd let me." Jungkook looked around his Pride. All the women stared at each other.

"I'm behind you my highnesses." Jessi spoke up. Everyone followed suit. "We're with you. All the way." IU adds.

"I'll help too." Seokjin said. Jungkook was going to protest but his hyung thought otherwise. "I'm helping. Joon and I both will in the ways we can."

Namjoon nods determined. "It's the least we can do."

Jungkook smiles. "We'll come up with a plan, gather allies. Taehyung you need your surgery done before we attack. I want my mate to have his share of victory."

Everyone cheers. "Seok-woo is finished. We'll gain back our peace."

The girls took their royals in a hug, Namjoon joins and pulled Seokjin in it as well.

Watch out Seok-woo, the Jeon Pride is coming for your ass.

~~~~~~~

Words: 1233

YAAASSSS! FINAL PART FINISHED! All three in the same day, look at me go.

Vote and Comment!