Forcing the Lion into a Cage

Ok, let's see what Jungkook is doing. Or more like, how he's doing.

The pic up top is important so try and remember it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook growls as he hold his head.

Shut up! Let me concentrate! Damn it! Jungkook yells at his lion.

"Never! You can't keep me in this god forsaken cage! I am the first one! I belong out there not in here!" Jungkook's lion screams back.

He's been trying to get his lion to shrink back into his cub body. That is what the book said. In order to gain back control, his inner lion needs to be a baby mentally. That a way, when Jungkook is in his lion form he still has his human consciousness to control it.

So far, his lion doesn't want to do such thing.

"Stop forcing me into my cub. I grew out of it a long time ago. I know what to do and how to do it! Did you forget who taught YOU everything!? It was all me! You can't treat me this way!"

Jungkook's grip on his head tightened as fangs made their way out from his human teeth. "Shut up!"

"You bow down to me, cub. You are the one to be in the cage."

Jungkook screams as a black mane makes it's way around his neck and head. "Shit. Stop growing. Stop!" Jungkook pulled at his fur to get rid of it but all it did was stop it's growth.

With his fangs still out he sighed in relief. "I can try again tomorrow." He said to himself.

His lion chuckled. "If you're in control tomorrow."

"You shut it."

After his lion quieted down, Jungkook walked out of the cave he found and outside. He is currently in the woods outside of Seoul. He sits down by a stream to listen to the birds and bugs. Anything to calm him down.

Come on Jungkook. You don't like losing. Be strong for you mate and cub.

"I'm still stronger."

SHUT UP!

Jungkook leans over in frustration. "He's going to be the death of me."

Releasing his breath, Jungkook lifts up his book to reread the chapter again.

Stabilize Your Inner Animal

1. Be firm to your inner animal; Let them know you are in charge.

2. Give your Inner animal time outside; Change into your animal form every once in a while so they can let their energy out.

3. Eat foods your Inner animal likes; This will provide comfort to your animal, it also stops them from eating hybrids of their food species.

Jungkook sighs. None of this works on his animal since he wasn't the first to be born. His lion is right, he did teach Jungkook everything he knows. "There has to be something here. I can't be the first record of this happening."

Flipping through the pages he read a million times, Jungkook still came up empty handed. "Maybe I should read chapter eight again?" Before he could flip the pages again he came across a chapter titled; Animal Born First: The First in Hybrid Kind

"Now how the fuck did I miss that?" Jungkook growled. He began to read it.

June 5th, 17xx. A male hump turned pink...?