Sticks and Stones

I know nothing about anything so the terms and diagnosis will be wrong and most likely fixable. So don't quote me on these. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Let's get started.

~~~~~~~

"Be gentle with him. He could be hurt worse on the inside." Jungkook watched as Jessi carried the mane less inside their home.

Once she got near a couch she tosses the male onto it.

"He said gentle!" Tzuyu yelled

"That was gentle!" Jessi yelled back.

Jungkook held his head in pain. "Ladies, quiet. I don't want him waking up just yet."

The two girls stopped their arguing and walked out of the room and to the kitchen. All that were still in the living room was IU, Jungkook, and the stranger.

IU rubbed Jungkook's forehead with a wet rag. She hates when he goes into his animal form. He isn't like them or any other shapeshifter. They can control the 'animal instincts', he can't.

"I'm fine." Jungkook gently pushes IU away from him. "Focus on him." Jungkook stands from the couch and makes his way to the man laying down. "Anything you saw that is considered dangerous?"

IU sighs before walking towards her King. "Well, just by looking at him, he's malnourish, dehydrated, and infected cuts all over his body. Not to mention his bad personal hygiene. With everything that his body has gone through, I'm scared to even give him X-rays."

"Just do it. I want to make sure what I'm getting myself into with the male. Should we bathe him first or get him checked first?"

"X-rays would be better, but that is a new machine and it is MY baby. So get him cleaned." IU pointed to the guest bathroom so Jungkook could take the male.

Jungkook chuckled before carrying the other lion upstairs to his personal bathroom. "Let's get you cleaned real quick then we can see what's going with your skeleton." Jungkook placed the boy inside his tub and started to strip him. "I'll leave those on for now, just until I get soap mixed in."

After the bath, Jungkook was surprised that the brunet ended up being blonde, he took him to IU's home hospital.

"Alrighty, let's home nothing is too broken with him." IU made sure the mane less was placed on the bed correctly before starting the machine. "Stay behind the glass."

After a few minutes IU pulled out the pictures. "Oh dear." She flips to a new one. "That's not good." Jungkook stares at the doctor. "Oh man, this poor boy."

"Ok can you stop that and tell me what the fuck is wrong with him?" Jungkook was growing anxious.

"Everything is wrong with him. I'm worried because have you seen the SCARS all over his BODY!? Now tell me what is going on with him on the inside."

IU sighed. "Well for one. I didn't even know he was blonde." She looks back into the room to stare at the man.

" She looks back into the room to stare at the man