It Ends Here

Wait, the fight with Seok-woo or this book?

We will never know. (Until we get to the end of this chapter).

WARNING: VERY VERY! GORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Two Hours Before~~~

"Go get our King." IU said to Taehyung, looking back. "I'll handle her."

Taehyung nods and runs after the two wolves that took his man.

Running into the hallway, Taehyung watched as his mate struggles in the two wolves' clutches.

"STOP!" He yells. "GIVE HIM BACK!"

The chase was on. Making sure not to lose him, Taehyung placed his knife's handle in his mouth and shifted into his lion form.

 Making sure not to lose him, Taehyung placed his knife's handle in his mouth and shifted into his lion form

(Sorry about the tiny and blurred image but this is the best I could do)

With the knife in his mouth, Taehyung followed his mate's scent. I'm not going to lose you. Not again.

Finally making it to the roof of the entire skyscraper. Taehyung burst through the door and growled, only to see nobody. Still in his fighting stance, he looks around and sniffs the air. Where did you go?

"Got cha!" A voice yelled. Taehyung felt pain enter his back and roared his knife being thrown away. Quickly using his paw, he grabbed the man's shirt and tossed him to the side. Seok-woo rolls back to his feet with a crazed smile.

Taehyung lays on the ground, he can still feel the knife inside his back. Kookie?

"Stop it! Leave him alone!" Jungkook screams in the hold of the Alpha wolf and one of his pack members. His tail was gripped by the Alpha. That's another thing about the tail, when in pain the person cannot shift in or out of their animal form.

Jungkook watched as Seok-woo made his way to the helpless lion.

Seok-woo yanks the knife out of Taehyung's spine and laughs as rain started to fall. "I should've killed you a long time ago."

Jungkook felt his body grow hot. He's...changing. The two wolves let go of the male when the heat got too much.

Seok-woo wields the knife ready to stab Taehyung in his face. Taehyung stares up at his cousin, this time, his eyes didn't hold any please for mercy but a fire that could not be burnt out.

Seok-woo swings the knife but was stopped by a giant hand pushing his body against the roof's door. The hand covered his entire torso. Looking up in fear, Seok-woo saw Jungkook's angry RED shining eyes.

"What the....what are you?" He asked.

Jungkook just smirks. "We are JK. And you will die by our hand!"