Worse

The last chapter ended so abruptly but I didn't want to keep adding stuff it was long enough so here is the continuation of it.

I hope the wait wasn't too long, the next update will be next week on that Saturday (Mar. 16th) since I'm still busy with my essay. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a while but Seokjin was able to calm the male down and wrap Taehyung's hip the best he could with what he got.

"There, hopefully that relieves some pressure off you." Seokjin said as he helps Taehyung sit up straight.

"Yeah, it doesn't hurt that much now. Still stings."

"Good. Now I'm going to kill him." Jungkook stood from his position and started to make his way to the sitting peacock. Jimin changed into his animal form to try and make himself small. 

"Kook, it was an accident. Jimin didn't know I was broken." Taehyung tried to calm down his mate.

Jungkook just scoffed. "Lies! He was aiming right for you! Didn't you see it!? He tried to get back at me for what happened to nose bleed over there by hurting you!"

"No he wasn't. It was just a freak accident, sir." Hoseok voiced in. "Jimin would never hurt someone on purpose."

Jungkook just shoved the male to the side and made a bee line to Jimin who was laying down. Yoongi placed his body over his mate, trying to protect him like a human shield.

Jimin tucked his head into the small cavern Yoongi created as Jungkook grew closer. "Move."

Yoongi shook his head. "No. Get away from him."

Jungkook didn't like the response so he picked up Yoongi and tossed him to Hoseok who managed to catch him. "Shit!"

Jimin quickly got up and started to jump and dodge Jungkook's advances. Jimin jumped on top of his back and ducked passed his punch. To everyone watching, it seemed like Jungkook was fighting a chicken, it was funny. Until he growled and changed into his lion form.

A call was heard from Jimin as he ran circles around the angry lion. Seokjin jumped on top of Jungkook's back with IU trying to calm him down.

The lion growled and forced Seokjin off his back. Namjoon ran up to the lion and attacked his neck. Sinking his teeth into the flesh but Jungkook's mane helped protect the weakest spot. Jungkook roared in pain before clawing at the Wild Dog. A cry was heard as Jungkook slammed the dog to the ground and attacked him. Namjoon stared at Jungkook but his eyes shown no signs of himself.

 Namjoon stared at Jungkook but his eyes shown no signs of himself

(Sort of like this but you know, Lion on top of Wild Dog)

Jungkook sank his teeth into the Wild Dog's stomach. Namjoon growled in pain but continued to claw at the Lion's face. Jungkook lifted his paw ready to scratch Namjoon but he was able to bite down on the raised wrist, this caused Jungkook to let out a roar of pain. IU changed into her lioness form and jumped her King, pushing his body off the wounded Dog. She pinned her King down with the strength she had but it wasn't enough. Jungkook pushed her off his body but was later tackled again by Eunbi and Jessi, both in their lion form.