A Game of Volleyball

Ok, I enjoyed this filler chapter because it reminded me of Avatar: tla. Ok to the book!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seokjin huddled with his two teammates.

"Based on what I've learned from them, the capy isn't much of a sports person so try to serve to him the whole time. The peacock and possum on the other hand, have the physical traits of an athlete so avoid them at all cost."

Jungkook and Taehyung nod. Seems like a good strategy but could they follow through?

"We'll serve first." Yoongi called out.

Namjoon sits in the sand, still in his wild dog form and tries to relax.

Seokjin takes the front right with Jungkook taking front left hoping to form a wall when needed while Taehyung focuses on the middle back.

Jimin and Hoseok take front position while Yoongi serves.

"For today's game we have The Polys verses Predators! So far each have taken their positions and it seems both sides know what they are doing!" Jessi calls out.

Jungkook rolls his eyes at Jessi's commentary. "Come on and serve already."

Yoongi nods before tossing the ball in the air and slamming his hand into it. The ball went passed Seokjin's fingers but Taehyung dove down to stop it. He was able to get it back in the air just for Jungkook to toss it to Seokjin who scored a point.

"AND FIRST POINT GOES TO THE PREDATORS! Honestly I think this is going to be a good game." Jessi whispered the last part to Namjoon who yipped in agreement.

"Did you get it?" Yoongi asked his mates once they were in a huddle.

"Of course I got it. What do you want us to do about it?" Jimin asked. Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"Strategize? Duh. They obviously know how to work together so we just have to use it to our advantage. Did you notice Taehyung has a hesitation to his left side. Aim there but not to close to the dark hair guy, ok?"

Yoongi smiles at his mates once they understood what he wanted from them. Round two.

Jungkook stood waiting for the other team to get ready. It's his turn to serve. Taking in a deep breath he threw the ball centimeters away and gave himself a walk jumping start. Once he was in the air his hand made contact and aimed right between the Peacock and Capy.

Jimin smirked and jumped to counter the ball. His wrist hit the ball diverting it up. He backed away to let Hoseok finish the hit. Taehyung gasped and jumped with Seokjin to form a wall and managed to prevent the ball from going to their side. The force made it fall back straight at Yoongi who dove the best he could to save it. The ball back in the air.

"Jimin!" Yoongi calls out.

Jimin let his back face the Pride and interlocked his hands. Using the strength he had he hit the ball forcing it to go back to the other side.

Jungkook growled and watched as the ball came towards him. He gave a toss to Seokjin and passed it to Taehyung who slammed it down to the other side but Hoseok and Jimin formed a wall of their own and managed to score a point.

Taehyung lands back on the ground with a sigh. Damn it.

"OH HO! AND THAT'S A SCORE FOR THE POLY! Damn, JK ain't going to be happy about that." Jessi laughs. Namjoon jumps up and down. The game was getting pretty good.

The rest of the lionesses made themselves comfortable drinking and eating their snacks. Enjoying their time at the beach.

"Lucky shot, shorty." Jungkook mocked Jimin. Jimin growled and let his feathers pop out. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?"