Let's Go To the Beach, Bitch!

Time at the beach is here. There is a volleyball scene in this but it goes on to another chapter.

Anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Pride were all packed inside their party bus on route to the beach. Jungkook kept his head down in annoyance as he drove. Taehyung kept turning around in his passenger seat to sing and scream with everyone in the back.

Jessi kept having to push Lisa off her every time she danced her way on her lap. She just wanted to read her magazine.

Tzuyu jumped around and pulled Namjoon off his seat to get him to enjoy himself.

The bus stopped at a gas station to get more snacks and bathroom breaks.

Everyone hopes out of the bus but Jungkook stays behind. A little peace and quiet will do him good.

"You know I did this on purpose right?"

Jungkook jumped up in fear before growling at the perpetrator.

"Seokjin!"

"Yo."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Of course I know you did this on purpose. You knew I wanted you to say no yet you didn't."

Seokjin makes his way to the front seat and made himself comfortable in Taehyung's seat.

"Why though?" Seokjin asked.

"Why what?"

"Why didn't you want Joon and I to come with? Planning to have sex again? Walls aren't soundproof."

Jungkook blushes by how straight forward Seokjin was.

"Um..*cough*..no. I wasn't planning anything like that. Why would I want my Pride to be there?"

"To make sure someone else doesn't raw dog you guys." Seokjin opens a magazine and placed his feet on the dashboard.

Jungkook growls again. "Could you not say stuff like that?" Jungkook had a smile on his face but it showed anger.

"No, sorry but just because you're letting us stay with you doesn't mean I'm going to change my personality."

Jungkook chuckles. "And it's a wonder why your pack doesn't like you two."

"It's because we're gay. Now answer my question."

Jungkook sighs. "I just want my mate to stay away." He tucks his hand inside his jacket pocket before handing Seokjin a letter.

Seokjin takes the paper and opens it. "I can't let him get hurt again because of me." Jungkook finished.

Seokjin's eyes widened a bit.

Make sure to keep your mate close. I am watching. I will be there whenever you feel safe.

My cousin is your treasure and I can easily take it away.

See you later JK.

Seokjin folded the letter and gave it back to Jungkook. "So you think running away will be a good idea?"

"No, I think enjoying my time with him is a good idea. I know he's following me right now, or at least has a spy. I just want to be with my mate."

Seokjin hums and stares out the window watching his and Jungkook's mate buying a lot of candy. Joon is going to have a major sugar rush.

"You don't have to keep him close you know? I made that mistake with Joon and now look at him. He can't protect himself from his own pack never mind a fly. Having him by your side is ok, just make sure he can hold his own when you're not there. You can't be with him forever."