You Bastard!

As promised, a new chapter! The little drama between human and lion comes to an end here, but there's something more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook held on to JK's mane and quickly thrown his body towards the ground. This caused JK's head to lead his body to the ground. Jungkook let go just in time and landed a few feet away from the beast.

Yelling, Jungkook ran back towards the lion and chained his arms and legs together. "Now get in your fucking cage." Jungkook was able to use his mind to bring the cage towards the both of them. "You think that will keep me away!? It didn't before so what's so different now!?"

Jungkook walked towards the cage door and opened it wide. He then turned around to his lion holding something that angered JK.

He quickly put on the device. "The difference now, is that you'll be muzzled. You can't control my mind if you can't speak." Closing the cage door, Jungkook began to walk away. The growls and clanking of the chains was the last thing he heard from his lion.

"You're my bitch now." Jungkook stared at his lion before he left his mind, back to the outside world.

~~~~~~~

Jungkook opened his eyes to see darkness. He gasped and tried to stand up but his arms were tied behind his back. "What the fuck? Where am I?"

Looking around he noticed bars and a cloak draped over them.

A cage? OH COME ON!

"You're awake. Finally, I was getting kind of bored."

That voice. Shit!

The cloak was lifted causing blinding light to hit Jungkook's eyes. "Fuck! Blind me why don't ya!"

The owner of the voice walked close to his caged prison. "I would, but where's the fun in that?" Seok-woo.

Baring his teeth, Jungkook growled. "You bastard. What the fuck do you want with me this time?" He asked, looking around he noticed he was in some type of garage, it was clean and well organized. Nice.

"Well, first I want to kill you and take your Pride. Then maybe go and kill my cousin, just out of spite, but it seems I should thank him first. He is the reason why you left him alone. To protect him from yourself. What did that get you? Trapped in a cage in my territory."

"Hey! I get to land a few punches to the fucking cat!"

Seok-woo lost his smile. "I said you will! God, JK little word of advice to your next life. Don't make allies with the wolves."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "What?" Leaning to the side he noticed an Alpha wolf standing behind Seok-woo. I seen this wolf somewhere?

"I'm going to enjoy giving you pain, then kill you like you did to my pack!"

Oh right. "Do I know you?" Doesn't mean I'll let him have the satisfaction.

"Grr. You bastard! You killed my pack and you don't even think to remember!?"

"Hmmm. Nope! I guess that's why they call it, a useless memory. Like your pack." Jungkook smirks.

"HOW DARE YOU THINK SO LOWLY OF MY FAMILY!?"

Jungkook dropped his smile. Fuck.

"You took their lives. One of which was my son! Now we take something from you."

"Quiet now, we don't want the damn thing to know." Seok-woo said with a smile.

"What the FUCK did you do?" Jungkook glared at the two men in front of him.

"Don't you worry that stupid little brain of yours. Open the cage." Seok-woo commanded his Lionesses. One walked up to him and opened the cage. Jungkook was skeptical. What is he planning?

"Now let's see it."

"See what?"

"Your new form or whatever. Did you give it a name?" Seok-woo asked.

Jungkook just kept his glare. "Yeah I call it none of your business."

"Oh! That was a good one." Seok-woo smiled devilishly. "Ladies, do to him like he did to your sisters."

14 female lions circled around Jungkook. Shit.

"Good news girls. He seemed to have tamed his lion so death is not coming to you today." Seok-woo announced.

The first female jumped at Jungkook who was able to throw her away from him. Another quickly followed. The chains holding Jungkook's hands behind his back snapped as he changed into his new form.

"Seok-woo, what exactly is your plan?"

Seok-woo turns around to his new ally. "Injure him enough so he can't fight back. We are lions, in order to gain a Pride, a King must fight the other pride's King and win. This will make his lionesses come with me and I'll gain his territory. Of course, the lionesses can stay with their weak leader but who would? It will be obvious the guy can't protect them."

A growl was heard along with a whine from a female. "It's amazing you think so low of me, you bastard. Even now." A deep voice came out of Jungkook. Seok-woo smiled. "Damn, now you have a monster voice? I like it, you must tell me how you managed such form."

Jungkook just growled before jumping towards him and the alpha who resides on a balcony inside the garage. Reaching his arm out to grab hold of the bars, a lioness jumped at his legs and pulled him back down.

Seok-woo felt the air Jungkook's arm created on his face. "That was close." He laughed.

Jungkook landed on his stomach but quickly got back up. The lioness that stopped him from killing Seok-woo ran up to him. Waiting for the right moment, Jungkook grabbed her by the neck and held her in the air. He wanted to kill her, he wanted her to stop hurting his Pride but he couldn't do it. Damn it. Why am I weak?

Jungkook lessened his grip letting the female breathe. The other lionesses waited to see what he'd do. Seok-woo smiled. He's weak, such a disappointment. "Come on, King. Kill her." He mocked.

Jungkook just growled and threw her figure at Seok-woo. This time no one stopped her. Seok-woo managed to maneuver his way out of target. "Damn it!" He yelled. With everyone distracted, Jungkook ran out of the garage or warehouse or whatever.

"Don't just stand there! Fucking go after him!" Seok-woo yelled to his girls.

The alpha watched in boredom. "That worked." Seok-woo growled at him. "Why don't you send your pack after him? Oh yeah, they're dead."

The alpha growled.

~~~

Jungkook ran on all fours, trying to figure out where he was when a female jumped on top of him. Now that he knows they've done something to his mate, he's not that forgiving. I gave you a chance to leave me alone, now I get rid of you!

Still in a running motion, Jungkook used his teeth to grab onto the female and pulled her off his back, of course when her body made contact with the ground her head rolled across it.

The other females hesitated to continue their order. Jungkook stopped and stood in front of each lioness. "I will let you live if you turn around and point me the way back to Seoul."

The girls looked at their Queen who made the first move. A single head turn to the right then she left back to the garage. Jungkook watched as the lionesses followed their Queen. The right, got it.

Jungkook made his way out of the woods only to find a road. A road to Seoul.

I'm coming home, Taehyung. I'm coming home.

~~~~~~~

Words: 1267

Took way to long, anyways, what do you think Seok-woo did to Tae? Or was it just a bluff?

Vote, comment, and enjoy!