Signature Part 2

Maybe there will be a third part? *Evil laugh* Warnings: Abuse, suicidal thoughts?, an abrupt cliffhanger.

To the second part!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So that's how you met him?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nods. "It was. You had to be 12, right?"

"Probably, depends what month it was." Taehyung finally took a seat next to his mate.

"I never should have spoken to him. Just with that one word, he knew I was easy to manipulate."

~~9 Years Ago~~

"Hi!" Seok-woo spoke.

Jungkook just stared.

"That's a lot of blood, kid. What did you do?"

Jungkook shrugged. "Father told me, my lion bad."

Seok-woo smirked, but Jungkook couldn't see it. Literally. "I am ---. What's your name?"

Jungkook crooked his head. "Jungkook."

"---- by your clothes, you did something -----. So, why --- I help you."

"Help me?" Jungkook asked. "--- right! I'll help you, with anything."

Jungkook looked down. "Help with my lion? He bad."

Seok-woo nods. "Yes. How --- are you?"

"Huh?" Jungkook asked. "Age."

"I am.... three...teen?"

Seok-woo curses. Wait, this could work. Judging by his 'lion bad' it must mean this boy can't control it! His uncle could use him as a body guard or something when in his lion form!

"Alright, I'll help you, but first you have to --- this ----."

Jungkook watched as the man pulls out a small paper. "What that?"

"--- a ----. You --- -- and you become mine but I'll help with your lion."

"What's a s...s..sing..nature?" Jungkook asked.

Seok-woo smiled. "A signature. Can you write your name?"

Jungkook nods. "Great! ---- here."

Jungkook looked to where the man was pointing at. Write my name? 

Jungkook took the pen and signed the paper with his shaky handwriting. Spelling his name was the first thing his father taught him after he learned to hold a pen.

 Spelling his name was the first thing his father taught him after he learned to hold a pen

(Yeah, yeah, I know the title is cringe but I couldn't really come up with a good name. Also, that is not my real handwriting, I used my recessive hand for that.)