Learn Your Place

Very long chapter ahead with very little pictures. This chapter may also be a little dark for some readers so please, read at your own risk. It will have mentions of Non con but doesn't really get too far into it. Anyways, here it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six months. That's how long Taehyung has been living with Jungkook and his Pride. So far all he has done was lay down on Jungkook's bed who, by the way, slept somewhere else in the mansion.

"Alrighty! Who's ready for therapy!?" Tzuyu yells as she slams Jungkook's bedroom door opens. So far, Taehyung has gotten along with Tzuyu, IU and Jessi. Turns out they both have sass neither can handle.

"Me." Taehyung said with boredom. Its been two weeks since his cast was removed and yet all he has is some sort of feeling in his arm. "Oh come on, Tae. I know you will have a great therapy session today! IU has some fun exercises that will help with your healing process! Come on."

Taehyung smiles as the young lioness pulls him to the hospital wing. "IU! He is ready to get his strength back!"

IU places a small stress ball on top of the exam table. "Then let's get started."

~~Time Skip~~

Taehyung sits quietly at the dinner table. If you ask him, the dining room was the scariest place in the entire mansion. It was dark with no windows anywhere. 

(Imagine five seats on each side of the table for Jungkook's ten lionesses)

Reluctantly, Taehyung was placed on the head of the table with Jungkook on the end. It was only him, Somi, Rose, and Jisoo. Dinner always started out like this. If it wasn't these girls, it was others but never IU and Jungkook. She always arrived when Jungkook did.

"Today the maids prepared a special dinner for out King's birthday." Rose spoke. She sits in two seats to his left. "Today's his birthday?"

"Yup, he turns 23." Somi clapped her hands in excitement. "And it marks his ten years of being our King!"

Taehyung's eyes widened. "He made a pride at thirteen years old!?"

"Correction. I raised a Pride at thirteen. All I had was IU with me." Jungkook steps into the dining room and made his way towards his queen. "See what happens when you know what you're doing?" Jungkook smirks.

Taehyung knew he was talking about him not succeeding in keeping a Pride like he did. They both started with nothing yet Jungkook made his stronger while he lost his.

"Alright!" Taehyung jumps with the sudden yell from Jungkook. "I'm hungry! What's for dinner?"

The maids walked in just in time to present Jungkook all of his favorite foods.