Excuse Me?

I mean....Did you expect something different?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's POV

CRASH!

It's been a full day and Tzuyu and I are still in the closed off hospital room.

"I'm hungry again."

Tzuyu looks up from her magazine to stare at me. "You just ate five minutes ago." She said.

I just shrugged my shoulders. "I get hungry when I'm nervous. And right now, I'm nerves as hell."

Tzuyu sits up from her chair and walks to the cabinet full of snacks, snacks only. "Bad news. You ate them all."

I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. I just want to get out of here!

"I need to get out. I feel trapped and suffocated. Tzuyu is there a way for us to get out?"

"Of course there is, but I don't think it's a good idea."

"I'm leaving. Is there a window I can jump out of?" I just don't want to hear that King anymore. Every time he get's closer I freak out. I need to get as far away from him as I can.

"Taehyung..."

"Please." I take a deep breath before finishing my sentence. "I don't want to be around him."

Tzuyu contemplated with herself. "There's a vent that Sana thought would be a good idea. Come with me."

"No matter what happens, I'm going everywhere you go." Tzuyu said before opening the vent and sliding right in.

"Ok deal." I followed right behind her. I hop out of the vent to see we are outside. "This is nice." I said.

"Come on. Let's go get something to eat." She looks into her wallet. "....that I can afford."

~~Time Skip~~

"Excuse me?"

Right now Tzuyu and I are sitting at an outside diner. Just eating a nice lunch before having to go back to the mansion.

"Can I have a number three with extra cheese?" Tzuyu gave the waiter her order.

"Of course, and for you sir?"

I still looked at the menu before finally giving him what I want.

"Just the number eight meal and a water." I looked up to hand him my menu but was shocked to see who he was.

The Peacock from months ago. He doesn't seem to remember me though.

"Alright, I'll be back with your drinks." I watched as the man walk back inside the restaurant.

"I know that Peacock." I said.

"What makes you think that's the same Peacock?" Tzuyu asked.

"Because you don't see many black and white Peacocks."

Tzuyu turns her body quickly to face the door before looking back at me. "He has no color!?" She whispered to me.

"Yeah, from what I remember he had two male mates. A possum and a capybara."

"Damn the possum has two unique boyfriends. That's crazy." Tzuyu took a sip from her drink.

"He is a black and white Peacock. It's beautiful. His tail."

"Yeah, it is."

Yoongi's POV

"So I'm just trying to teach him lesson in picky on me."