ponytown #1

Hello my little lesbians!

Sorry for not getting a new chapter out today (will get it out tomorrow for you)

I still wanted to do something today so I made my first ponytown oc because I've seen loads of other ppl do them and they look really cool (and because I can't draw for shit). Her name is Sleepy Yawn, she is a unicorn and I love her. Very unintentionally Rarity coded, idk why really but there you go. Lmk what you guys think! I will probably do a few more of these now and again so be prepared for more pixely ponies in the future!

Thank you so much for all the love btw, I started using Wattpad literally at the start of the month and I am literally on it every day now it's insane. . .
I can't express enough how much I honestly think I needed this in my life right now so thank you from the bottom of my heart, everyone has been so sweet and kind ❤️

Btw, if anyone knows of any gc's or servers or anything where ppl just talk about mlp then do let me know because I think that would be so fun (I'm way too deep into the mlp brain rot now so I'm just going with it lol)

Also just changed the cover slightly unless anyone was confused or anything.

But yeah anyways, new chapter tomorrow and I love you all so much!
I'll see you all tomorrowwww 🫶