༄˖°. notes .ೃ࿔*:・

Why, hello there! 

A few quick things to clear up before I start writing and you start reading...

1. Yes, this is my first Wattpad story, I'm sure as this goes on you'll be able to tell, but I am studying screenwriting so it shouldn't be so bad.

2. All the artwork used in this book (including cover art) is beautifully done by @dreamsiiickles. Give her a follow, she's amazing.

3. CONTENT WARNING: There will be some spicy chapters but I will warn you beforehand so you don't have to read if you don't want to (or if you're like me, you will read shit like this curled up in a ball on your bed wanting to cringe at every line you read...)

4. ANOTHER WARNING: Abuse is mentioned as well as drug usage and alcohol abuse (again, will forewarn you) but will try to word as lightly and carefully as possible.

5. None of them have any of their powers or anything by the way, they don't pony up or anything. AJ is still strong as fuck though (she's just cool like that 😎) and this is all EG, not FIM.

6. The POV will change from time to time but I will let you know when. If I have not said anything, assume it is the same POV as whoevers it was in a previous chapter.

7. Lastly, all character rights go to Hasbro. I obviously don't own any of these characters, as sad as it is 😔. 

Okie dokie wokie!

Let's get started...