🌠009; FEARLESS? NOT ME

—⁠☆★☆★☆—

"This is everything non-lethal that i could find." A bunch of weapons was seen being out on display on a table, at the Apartment that belonged to the Argents, the younger Argent having been looking for a couple of harmless weapons.

"Take all of it." Argent then says.

"What's the plan, here?" Stilinski then asks.

"Our best shot here right now is for Derek to try and pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House, especially if he went through something stressful there." Argent answers.

"Should all of us be at the same place?" Stilinski asks.

"Where else has he been showing up?" Argent then asks.

Allison then answers. "At the hospital, at the school–––."

"Okay, hold on, we tried this already, he disappeared, we started looking for him, then walked into a trap at the hospital." Derek then says, reminding them of the situation that Serena and Isaac was in.

Argent then sighs out. "...he's getting us to repeat the same moves..."

"So, what do we do? Wait for him to come to us?" Allison asks in disbelief.

"We can't, not if the Oni finds him when the sun goes down." Derek then says.

"Scott's working on it with Kira." Stilinski says.

Sabrina sighs out, leaning against a table, her rolling her dark orbs at the sound of the Kitsune's name.

"What we all are doing–––is trying to trick a trickster..." Sebastian says, whilst frowning at the ravenette, giving her a look.

Argent agrees with light blue eyed teen. "Exactly..."

"I really hope that those two are getting us the correct facts, this thing is a trickster, what if he tricks us again?" Sabrina then asks.

Stilinski then sighs out. "I understand if anyone wants to back down."

Derek then scoffs. "I won't be the first Wolf to run from a Fox."

"Apparently, i'm carrying a lightsaber..." Argent mumbles.

Allison then quickly comes up with a plan, her looking in between each of them. "Okay–––dad, you, Derek and Bree take a hit at Eichen House, and the Sheriff, Sebastian and i will go to the hospital, and we all will meet at the school."

Sabrina sighs out, a worried and soft look in her eyes, the kind she shows just to very few beings. "You remember what happened at the hospital, a couple nights ago, right? Isaac and Rena got hurt and they still are-."

"I promise to be cautious." Allison then says, giving her a reassuring smile, knowing what she was trying to say.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

Sheriff Stilinski, whom was walking in the hospital with Sebastian and Allison, looks over at them, him clearly surprised by how they all could multitask with the supernatural life as well as their human lives. "I really don't know how you guys do it, you're all so strong, you're fearless, hell! You–––even manage to keep your grades up!"

"I've compelled my way through school, it's no big deal." Sebastian shrugs.

"No, trust me, i know how well you do in school and it takes no compulsion at all." Sheriff says.

"All i did was make Bree hold onto her concentration an-."

"It worked! She found my son-."

"And it also depends which one she'll find this time, even if we do find him this time." Sebastian sighs out.