🌠003; TRANSFORMATION

—☆★☆★☆—

"That thing had a tail, i don't have a tail."

Sabrina's dark orbs stares at Scott up and down, as they were climbing up the wall, as a part of an assignment in Econ.

Sabrina then smirks. "It's a work in process."

"I'm not growing a tail, ever." Scott quickly denies.

"You don't have to wait on me, you know? Are you tired?" Scott then asks.

Sabrina then gasps at him, then giving him a smile.

"Maybe you're tired, i'll help you out." Sabrina then smiles.

Scott frowns confused. "What do you-?"

Scott then felt Sabrina's foot being hooked against the back of his leg, making him lose his balance, him falling onto the mat, Coach becoming amused at this.

"I don't why, McCall, but, your pain gives me a special kind of joy." Coach chuckles lightly.

Scott groans, him shutting his eyes, then opening them, giving the raven haired girl a playful glare, who just grins at him.

"Next! Stilinski and Erica on the wall, let's go!" Coach then announced.

                    —☆★☆★☆—

A girl with blonde frizzy hair and baggy clothes was seen shakily climbing up the wall, which, honestly, made the short raven haired girl feel an immensely about of sympathy for her.

"I feel so sorry for her." Sabrina sighs out in sympathy.

Serena, who was standing next to her sister, raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?" Sabrina asks her sister in confusion.

"I'm surprised that you don't hate her for absolutely no reason." Serena says in shock.

Sabrina then hums. "Yeah, it shocks me too."

"Erica? Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach asks, looking at Erica whose body was shaking as she latched onto the wall scaredly.

Lydia slightly rolled her eyes, snidely commenting. "Vertigo is a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear."

"She's just freaking out."

Coach then looked back up at Erica. "Erica..."

"Coach, maybe it's not safe, you know she's epileptic." Allison then says.

"Why doesn't anyone ever tell me this kind of stuff?" Coach exasperatedly asks.

Coach then turned back to look at the shaking blonde.

"Erica, y-you're fine, jus-just kick off from the wall, th-there's a mat to catch you, come on." Coach assures her.

Erica seemed hesitant, but listen to him, her dropping herself down, escaping to feel some kind of pain, but felt nothing, it's like she landed on a cloud.

"See? You're fine, come on." Coach assured.

Erica was confused on why she felt no pain, but she got up, quickly walking away, looking away from the snickering looks.

Serena had seen her sister slightly scratching the side of her neck, looking down on the ground, Serena humming knowing her sister had done something.

                    —☆★☆★☆—

Sabrina felt Serena dragging her out of the gym, into the halls, the short haired girl frowning at her in obvious confusion.

"Hey, what's your problem?" Sabrina asks, giving her a look of confusion, pulling away from her.