🌠009; NECKLACE

—⁠☆★☆★☆—

The next morning, walking through the school halls was Sabrina and Serena Santiago.

"So, you kissed him?" Serena asked in shock.

"No! Oh my god, weren't you listening?" Sabrina scoffed, groaning in frustration.

"What happened?" Serena then asked.

Sabrina then sighed out. "I tried calling her, but she won't get back to me..."

"At least, you're with someone normal." Serena shrugged.

"What do you mean?" Sabrina asked confused.

"... Sebastian's a Vampire." Serena hesitantly says.

Sabrina just stared at her for a while, then shrugged, not seeing the big deal. "Okay."

Serena blinked at her surprised, shock on her face.

"D-didn't you hear what i said? Vampire, he's a Vampire, remember, our kind and his kind tend to not get along?" Serena reminded.

"So, what if he's a Vampire?" Sabrina shrugged.

Serena then scoffed. "You know...i expected a lot more reaction from you..."

"We're pass that stage Rena." Sabrina states.

"To be picky?" Serena asked.

"No, to be judgy, if you really like him a lot, then be with him, just...don't care." Sabrina advised.

"Yeah, but, what about dad? I mean, mom's fine, but-." Serena was saying.

"Yeah...you're right, forgot about that." Sabrina says humming.

Serena just gave her a look.

The waist length raven haired latina then heard Jackson's voice, she then saw him calling both her and Sabrina.

"Why is he looking at us?" Sabrina asked confused.

"Let's go see what he wants." Serena says.

"No, i don't like him, and Scott's there, i don't want to talk to either of them." Sabrina childishly says.

"You hate everyone." Serena states.

Sabrina then gasped in offense. "That's not true!"

A smile then appeared on Sabrina's face. "I love you, Rena."

"Come on." Serena then grabbed onto her hand, pulling her with her.

A childish pout was then placed on Sabrina's dark lipstick painted lips. "You didn't say it back."

"No, no, i don't want to..." Sabrina was saying, trying to pull away, but Serena pulled her harder.

Sabrina then huffed in annoyance as they reached nearby a nervous Scott and smirking Jackson.

Her blowing a piece of her raven hair that fell on her face, away from her in annoyance.

"Hey, Bree." Scott awkwardly greeted.

"Hello, Scott." Sabrina sarcastically says.

"What do you want?" Serena curiously asked the dark blonde haired teen.

"Sorry, that sounded rude." Serena quickly apologized.

"Don't apologize." Sabrina says to her sister.

Jackson rolled his eyes at short raven haired girl's bitter attitude.

"You seem like an understanding person, so, i'll give you one week to give me what i want." Jackson says to Serena.