🌠007; BORN TO DIE

—☆★☆★☆—

Isabella Santiago raised a dark brow at her daughter, her arms crossed over chest, awaiting on an answer.

"Are you going to answer me?" Isabella questions.

"About what?" Sabrina asks in confusion.

Isabella exhales deeply, giving her an irritated look, repeating her question." Who-is-that man?"

Sabrina scoffs. "He already told you, we're friends."

Isabella looks at Sabrina with a disbelieving look, Sabrina then felt like something sharp was poking on the pulses of her brain, her dark brows frowning in pain, a painful gasp passing through her lips that was stained with dark lipstick.

Isabella's hand was clenched in a a fist, placing it near the girl's face.

"Don't ever lie to me, ever again, daughter, do you understand?" Isabella then unclenched her first, the teen gasping out breathlessly, dark orbs staring into her mother's dark orbs in shock.

"But, i know you won't do it again, am i right?" Isabella combed her fingers through the teen's dark hair with a smile.

Sabrina just stares at her mother in shock, slowly nodding, which made her mother smile brightly.

                    —☆★☆★☆—

"She used her powers on you? That is so over the limit." Serena comments in disbelief.

"Don't do anything, okay?" Sabrina carefully says.

"You think, i'd hurt our mother? Come on." Serena laughs in amusement.

"These days you kinda are scaring me." Sabrina uneasily says.

"Oh, come on, nothing's bad going to happen, come on, let's go." Serena smiles, her walking away.

Sabrina then exhales deeply, her following after her sister.

As Sabrina went to go down the stairs, Serena put a hand out, stopping her, placing a finger on her lips, pointing at her ear, as she could hear their parents talking about something.

"This is our chance to find out what they're hiding from us." Serena whispers.

"They both are sixteen, we can't hide this no longer, they need to know what's going to happen in six years!" Isabella whisper shouts.

Roman then scoffs. "Shock that you care since you used your powers on our daughter."

"Shocked that you care since all you've been doing is sinfidelity." Isabella retorted with a smirk.

"I mean, you've been pushing Bree away from Allison and you been doing the same thing with Sebastian." Isabella scoffs.

Roman scoffs lightly, rolling his hazel eyes.

"I want them prepared, it's what written in their destiny, they're twins, they need to do it! Merge."

Sabrina and Serena both looked at each other, in obvious confusion.

"Merge?" Sabrina whispers in confusion.

Serena and Sabrina then walked down the stairs, and as they did, their parents had stopped talking, turning to look at them.

Sabrina had completely forgotten about last night events, her becoming suspicious of her parents.

"Why'd you guys stop talking? Are you hiding something from us?" Sabrina suspiciously asks.

Isabella smiles, a look of amusement in her eyes.

"What makes you think we're hiding something from you?"