🌠005; CHEMISTRY

—☆★☆★☆—

"Einstein once said, 'two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity', well, i don't know about the universe, but i've encountered infinite stupidity." Mr. Harris says, standing in front of the blackboard.

"So, to combat the plaque of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments! Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one..."

"Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one." Mr. Harris glances at Stiles.

"Erica, you take the first station, you'll start with-." Mr. Harris was saying, but cut his self off.

Almost all the guys and a couple of girls raised their hands, Erica smirks, enjoying the attention.

"I didn't ask for any volunteers, put down your hormonal little hands." Mr. Harris says irritated.

"Start with Sabrina Santiago." Mr. Harris gestures to the short raven haired girl.

Sabrina slowly glanced at Erica, Erica smirking at her, teasingly waving her, the ravenette sighing out.

"Great." Sabrina sarcastically mumbles beneath her breath.

                    —☆★☆★☆—

"We have to talk."

Sebastian whispers to Serena as they were seated together during Chemistry.

"You're right, we do, after my duplicate had paid a surprise visit to me." Serena turned to look at Sebastian's with a discomforting smile.

Sebastian's blue eyes showed shock. "She did?"

Serena then sighs out, lightly scoffing. "Look, whatever mess you guys are involve with, i want no part of it, do you understand?"

                    —☆★☆★☆—

Lydia Martin was seen sitting with her best friend, her smirking amusingly at Allison, who kept on glancing back and forth and Sabrina and Erica.

"Never? You never get jealous?" Lydia smirks.

Allison scoffs. "Why should i?"

"You know? If you were with me, i'd never let you feel lonely, we'd spend every waking moment together." Erica trailed a clawed finger up the short raven haired girl's face.

"Stop it, and let me concentrate." Sabrina angrily smacked her hand away.

"Aw, am i distracting you?" Erica flirtatiously smirks.

Allison, seeing Erica seductively trailing her hand up her girlfriend's thigh, made her angry and jealous.

Allison then noticed Erica glancing at her with a smirk.

Erica slid her hand up further, which made Sabrina take a hold onto her wrist,

"Erica? Sweetheart, remember something." Sabrina whispers to her, pulling her roughly.

Allison looking away from them instantly, Lydia smirking at her.

"Shut up." Allison scoffed in annoyance.

Erica hums seductively, leaning close to Sabrina.

Sabrina then siphoned some of Erica's powers, her hand glowing a bright red color, the blonde wincing and whimpering in pain.

"I created you, so that means, i could easily destroy you."

Sabrina then roughly let loose of Erica's hand, the blonde had a pained expression on her face, glaring at her whilst glowing her golden eyes at her, the girl grinning teasingly at her.