🌠011; SACRIFICAL CIRCLE

—⁠☆★☆★☆—

Derek Hale, whom was seen lying down nearby an elevator, on the hospital floor, was in an unconscious state, a hand was seen hitting his face over and over, in hope of him regaining consciousness.

A tan skinned hand was seen wacking Derek on his face, hopes of him becoming awake.

"Wake up." Sabrina says, hitting him on the left side of his face.

Nothing.

"Wake up."

"Wake up."

"Wake up!"

"Oh! The one time i need you and you're completely useless, lucky me." Sabrina sarcastically sighs out.

Sabrina frustratedly places her hands on her thighs, as she sat on her knees, right next to Derek's unconscious body.

Derek's eyes was seen flickering opening, him softly groaning, his green eyes looking into the dark orbs of the Siphoner.

"Charming." Derek sarcastically says.

Sabrina then grabbed onto Derek's hand, pulling him up, so he could sit up.

"Jennifer's gone---with Scott's mother, and we should-."

Derek stares at her in disbelief. "She took her?"

"Yes, and we should get out of here." Sabrina quickly says, taking a hold of his hand.

"You know? You are sweet, but you can be really mean." Derek weakly groans.

Sabrina grins gleefully. "Thank you."

                    —☆★☆★☆—

"No, that can't be true."

Lydia shook her head, a look of disbelief in her eyes, after hearing what had happened.

Lydia was walking through the school halls with Stiles and Serena.

"I know, but you should've seen the look on his face." Stiles sighs out.

"Don't you think it's sorta kinda smart?" Serena mumbles.

Stiles stares at her in shock. "He's siding with the bad guy, how can that be smart?"

"Okay, just think of it this way...Scott's siding with the 'self-proclaimed demon wolf, destroyer of worlds' and all that dramatic stuff..." Serena slightly rolled her eyes.

"But, it could also be not a bad thing, but a good thing, Deucalion could be used as bait as well, you know? Deucalion is the only one that knows about Jennifer, and Scott could, if he uses his skills." Serena suggests.

Serena's eyes then lit up, noticing Stiles' change of expression. "Huh?"

"Like a sting operation?" Stiles whispers.

"Sure." Serena agrees.

Serena's phone then beeped, signalling that she had gotten a text message.

Serena's dark brows frowned, but then her hazel eyes was seen widening in shock.

Stiles, noticing the reaction on Serena's face, gained his curiosity. "Is something wrong?"

"...it's from my sister." Serena whispers.

"Okay, what'd she say? Did the plan work? With Argent?" Stiles hopefully asks.

"He just sacrificed his self, it- i don't---but, it means...it means, she took him, she completed her circle." Serena whispers to her self.

Stiles started breathing heavily, him feeling like his throat was closing in, like the area was getting small and he didn't know where to go, his heart pounding heavily against his ribcage, that he could literally hear it through his ears, he started to hypervalent.

"She took him..."

"Her circle's complete..."

"Argent's gone..."

Stiles heard the words repeatedly replaying in his ears, which came out in a muffled way.

"Rena!" Lydia panicked.

Serena then looks at Lydia confused. "Huh, what?"

"Stiles, he-." Lydia nervously points to a disturbed Stilinski.

Stiles rushed inside a classroom, him heavily breathing out.

"Stiles!" Lydia panicked, going after him.

Serena, noticing Lydia's concern, hums at her. "Yeah..."

                    —☆★☆★☆—

Inside Derek's loft, Derek Hale and Peter Hale was inside a part of the loft, exactly where a poisoned Cora Hale was.

Sabrina Santiago placed her hand over Cora Hale's forehead, her fingers swiping across her pale skin.

"You can try all you want, it'll take away the pain, but not heal her." Peter says to Sabrina.

Sabrina quickly looks at Peter, giving him a dirty glare. "Don't talk down to me."

"You're short, i have no choice, sweetie." Peter teased.

"Coming from the short one." Sabrina snapped.

"Feisty, you got yourself a feisty one here, Derek." Peter smirks.

Sabrina angrily glares at him.

Sabrina placed her hands on Cora's face, her palms glowing a bright red color, Sabrina's eyes closed in concentration.

Cora's body arched forward, her whimpering in pain, Sabrina went a little harder than before, the raven haired girl gasping out softly, then quickly opened her eyes, letting go of the the girl.

"I was right, wasn't i?" Peter smirks.

Sabrina glares at the man, then looks at Derek. "I took most of her pain."

"Like, i was saying, Derek, that spark that makes you an Alpha, the one that heightens your senses, transforms your body, it can all heal her, by taking away every single bit of her pain." Peter says.

Derek frustratedly stares at his uncle. "If there's something you want to say, just come out and say it."

"He's trying to say that you have to-." Sabrina was saying with a sigh, but then realization hit her.

"Give up your power to save her..."

Peter then smirks over to Sabrina. "Looks like you were the only one listening."

Sabrina rolls her eyes at Peter, then looked at Derek, who glances at his sickly sister.

                    —☆★☆★☆—