🌠003; TUMOR OF LIVE FLIES

—⁠☆★☆★☆—

"You guys are back in school?"

Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski and Isaac Lahey was in front of the high school, when they had come across Aiden Steiner and Ethan Steiner.

"No, just to talk." Ethan then answers.

"Oh, that's kind of a change of pace for you guys for you guys, usually you're just hurting, maiming and killing–––." Stiles scoffs.

Aiden just ignores Stiles, directing his eyes towards the latina Alpha. "You need a pack, we need an Alpha."

Stiles scoffs, sarcastically commenting. "Yeah, absolutely not, that's hilarious though."

"You came to us for help, we helped." Aiden ignores Stiles.

Stiles rolls his eyes, a look of irritation in his eyes. "You beat his face into a bloody pulp! That's not helping–––in my opinion, that's actually counter-productive."

Scott crossed his arms over his chest. "Why would i say yes?"

Aiden shrugs, smirking smugly. "We'd add strength, we'd make you more powerful, there's no reason to say no."

"I can think of one, like the two of you holding onto Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd." Isaac growls.

"We already have a set of twins, we're good." Stiles faked a smile at the Werewolf twins.

"Have another, we'll make you even more stronger." Aiden suggests.

Isaac scoffs, getting more angrier by the second. "And i can think of the time when you stabbed Bree with a knife, forcing her to be bait for Rena, which almost worked."

"And, i really don't understand why we're not impaling them right now." Isaac scoffs.

Aiden glares furiously at the Lahey. "You wanna try?"

Isaac took a challenging step, but Scott grabbed onto isaac's wrist, stopping him, his eyes on the twins. "They don't trust you–––neither do i."

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

"Good Alpha decision, buddy, good Alpha decision." Stiles proudly says, walking after Scott in the school hallways.

"I hope so..." Scott seemed unsure.

Stiles then gave him a stern look. "You know so, don't start doubting yourself now."

Stiles then quietly mumbles to his self. "Then i can take-."

Stiles then noticed like Scott attention seemed to be somewhere else, him then seeing Scott's eyes on a dark haired girl.

Stiles sighs out in relief, thinking it was about time that his best friend had finally gotten over the raven haired Siphoner.

"You like her, don't you?"

Scott quickly looks at Stiles in confusion. "Wh-what? Like who? Kira? I don't like her."

"...i didn't say her name." Stiles then says.

"You're staring at her, because you like her, don't you? I mean, it's about time you gotten over our little Siphoner, who seemed to have thing for the older ones." Stiles flatly says.

"You know–––it's okay, i mean, go ask her out." Stiles simply says.

Scott's eyes widened, his soft brown eyes looking at his best friend in disbelief. "Wh-what? Ri-right now? Are you insane?"

"First of all, no, i'm not insane, second of all, yes, right now." Stiles then says.

Scott then seemed unsure, which Stiles noticed. "Okay–––look, i don't think you get it, you're the Alpha, you're an apex predator, everyone wants you, you're like the hot girl that every guy wants."

Scott confusingly frowns at Stiles. "The hot girl?"

"The hottest girl!" Stiles cheers.

Isaac then was seen coming forward, having no idea what they were talking about, then Scott just randomly says something in a daze. "I'm the hot girl."

Isaac confusingly frowns, but nevertheless agreed. "Yes, you are."

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

Inside a classroom, Serena Santiago was sitting behind Lydia Martin, Danny sitting next to the Martin, him frowning at the red head in confusion as he saw her swatting her air.

Lydia noticed the look she was getting from Danny, her whisper shouting. "...there's a fly!"

"You okay, Lydia?" Serena quietly asks the Martin from behind, whilst glancing at Coach Finstock, who was looking at her sister as she wrote something on the board.

Lydia seemed frustrated, swatting the air, lightly groaning out. "There's a fly..."

Serena's light brown eyes stares at her strangely. "There isn't anything."

"What? There was a buzzing sound, Rena." Lydia says frustrated.

"No, because i don't hear anything." Serena quietly says.

"I can hear it." Lydia then mumbles.

Serena sighs out. "I don't think anyone can hear what you can, Lydia."

"Sabrina? This is Econ, which means, English is supposed to be written, not that–––strange language." Coach Finstock strangely stares at the unfamiliar language that the raven haired girl had written.

Serena then looks at the board and saw her sister writing her own signature language.

Sabrina frowns, not understanding why she wrote that.

kāäs

chao modo inceperat

Danny confusingly tilts his head at the words. "What is that?"

Lydia's eyes widened in confusion and horror as she had understood the words.

"Wait–––why would-." Serena was saying in confusion.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

"Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes? He said those exact words?"

Isaac seemed confused after hearing what Stiles had tell them.

"Yeah, and no one knows how he woke up from anesthesia, just that when they opened him up, they found a tumor of live flies, which in any other circumstances would be all sorts awesome!"

Lydia slowly looks at Stiles. "Did you just say flies?"

"Lydia...are you okay?" Allison concerningly asks.

"All day i've been hearing a loud buzzing noise." Lydia then says.

"Like flies?" Allison asks.

"Exactly like flies." Lydia answers.

"Well–––to be honest, it was kind of chaotic at the hospital." Stiles then mumbles.

Lydia's green eyes widened in horror, remember a few hours earlier at the classroom.

"...chaos." 

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—