🌠008; HOME

—⁠☆★☆★☆—

The black Camero that belonged to Derek Hale was seen strolling down the darkened roads of Beacon Hills that same night.

Derek's green eyes glanced at the angered teenager, who crossed her arms over her chest, her eyes looking straight out at the road in front of her, not paying attention to him.

Derek scoffs, amusingly looking at her.

"Keep your eyes on the road and stop looking at me." Sabrina snapped.

"Oh, so she talks." Derek smirks.

"Let me out." Sabrina says in frustration, looking at him.

"No, not until you listen-." Derek was saying.

Sabrina angrily stares at him. "Fine."

Sabrina was seen opening the door of the car, not caring if it was moving.

"Hey! What are you doing? The car's moving! Are you insane?" Derek widened his eyes at her in shock.

Derek then shut the door, pulling her back into the car.

Sabrina then used her feet, smashing the brakes hard, their bodies jolting forward then backwards.

Sabrina then quickly opened the door, escaping from the car, before Derek could even say anything.

                     —⁠☆★☆★☆—

Serena Santiago was seen walking in the front yard of where, what used to be their house.

Serena slowly walked towards the house, her standing nearby the steps, her eyes glancing at the house.

She just couldn't understand who would kill her parents.

Serena placed her hands on her hips, sighing out, she knew that her and her sister wouldn't be able to live here anymore because of the lack of a parental figure, a guardian.

Still, she wondered why her sister called her here, important part is, why isn't the one that called her, is here?

                     —⁠☆★☆★☆—

Sabrina was seen being spun around by a hand, her and Derek in the middle of the deserted road.

"What?"

"Would you stop being so childish and let me talk?" Derek frustratedly asks.

"...no." Sabrina blankly stares at him.

"Would you just leave me alone? I don't want to talk, especially not to you." Sabrina glares at him.

"Well, you're going to listen." Derek demands.

"You told me i can't be around you, that–––you and i would never even work, so, why are you here?" Sabrina asks with hostility.

"Why are you following me around like a fanatic?"

Derek scoffs. "Fanatic?"

"You heard me." She says with snarkiness.

"Oh, you just being so angry makes it so much harder for me to let you go." Derek slightly winced.

Sabrina then shoved him by his shoulder. "Shut up."

"Why don't you just admit it? Admit that you're jealous?" Derek smirks.

"I don't have anything to be jealous about, but, if you wanna be with her, go right ahead, not my problem." Sabrina shrugs.

Headlights was seen ascending towards the two, signalling someone was driving towards them, not like they cared.

Derek had a frustrated look on his face, going to say something.

"Hey!" Someone honked their horn, alerting the two.

"Would you scream at your bitch another time?" A man shouts at them.

Sabrina then looks at the man car, which caused the headlights to crash, the man then jumping backwards in shock and horror.

The man then freaked out, him panicking, then quickly driving pass them.

Sabrina smirks as she saw the car driving pass them.

"You just did a spell on a human." Derek says.

"You knocked out your uncle's nurse in the pass." Sabrina reminds.

"She was evil."

"So is Jennifer." Sabrina states.

Derek then sighs out. "You're still on this? You're not going to admit-."

"Hey, you're the one that says we wouldn't work out, what are you being so defensive about?" Sabrina frowns.

"Is this because of me saying you're a problem?" Derek questions.

"Yeah, i said that, and you are, a type of problem that has been on my mind since the day you came here."

Sabrina smirks. "Oh, did Ms. Blake reject you?"

"Actually...it was me, i did it for you."

Sabrina looks at him, the smirk being wiped away from her face.

She then got closer to him, her lips brushing against his, then placing hers onto his in a soft and electrifying but neverending kiss, which made him instantly kiss her back, his hands going on her face, fingers softly caressing her face.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

The door to the Santiago's residence was seen opening, Serena seeing the face behind the door made her confused and surprised.

"Bree? What are you doing here? I thought you were busy trying to get away from Derek?" Serena confusingly asks.

"Oh, don't worry about that, come on." Sabrina shrugs, gesturing for her to enter the house.

"You do know that we won't be able to stay in here, right?" Serena reminds.

Sabrina rolls her eyes, pulling her inside the house. "Don't worry."

"Come on, we can still live here, this is still our house." Sabrina smiles.

"Uh, well...i can't live here, i sorta need to live on-." Serena awkwardly says.

Sabrina grins, pulling out a little cooler of blood bags. "Got that covered."

"Oh, and got some in the basement, this will be great." Sabrina cheerfully says.

"Oh, you got all this for me?" Serena whispers.

"Mhm."

"This is our house, our home, which idiot will try to take us away from our home?"

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—