🌠001; I DREAM OF YOU

—☆★☆★☆

Allison Argent was standing in the hospital hallways, all the lights from the ceiling dimming down, her standing right behind an opened elevator, the sight of herself, but a little more darker was seen standing nearby, Allison then quickly turning around, gasps escaping her.

"Allison..."

"Allison..."

Allison had a disoriented look on her face, her feeling like she was losing her mind as she was hearing her ex girlfriend's voice in her ear.

"Allison!"

The Huntress then felt herself being pulled aside, her then finding herself just outside the school's compound, her seeing the Siphoner right in front of her.

"Allison..." Scott whispers, roughly pulling back from his bike, seeing as he almost had run her over.

Allison shakily breaths out, looking in between Scott and Sabrina.

                    —☆★☆★☆

Lydia Martin was pushing the entrance doors open, a smirk on her face as she walked through the school, her friends following right after her.

"Look who's no longer the crazy one." Lydia grins.

Allison sighs out, giving the Martin a look.

"We're not crazy."

Lydia scoffs, turning around to look at trio that went through the sacrifice ritual. "Hallucinations, sleep paralysis, yeah---you guys are fine." Lydia's tone dripped with sarcasm.

"We did come back from the dead, there has got to be some side effects, right?" Scott then asks.

Stiles then spoke up. "Okay---let us all look out for each other, okay?"

"And make sure no one gets run over again." Sebastian voiced out, him seeing what had earlier.

Scott sheepishly looks over at Allison.

Allison sighs out. "I didn't get run over."

"You would've if Bree didn't pull you away." Sebastian says.

"All right, we keep an eye on each other, okay?" Stiles then repeats.

"And you, all of you, stop enjoying this, okay?" Stiles gave them stern looks.

Lydia innocently stares at Stiles, her feigning confusion.

                    —☆★☆★☆

Sabrina Santiago was seen walking in the halls, her being accompanied by Isaac Lahey, who seemed rather nervous.

"Hey, Bree." Isaac says.

"Hi." Sabrina says with a smile.

"Is something bothering you?" Sabrina asks, as she and Isaac walked on the stairs.

"Do you hate me?" Isaac asks hesitantly.

Sabrina seemed alarmed by his question, not understanding where this come out from. "What?"

"Are you mad at me?"

Sabrina frowns. "What? No, why would i?"

Isaac then shrugs, him hesitantly responding. "I really think you should be."

"...why?" Sabrina strangely looks at him.

"Uh...well---you see..." Isaac nervously says.

"When two people are friends and one of them ends up breaking up someone that the other friend finds attractive, it could sorta of stir up some tension between both friends." Isaac explains, rubbing his hands together.