🌠011; I LOVE YOU, GOODBYE

—⁠☆★☆★☆—

The sound of wind passing by as fast as lightning was heard coming from inside a house, dark orbs looking up the stairs as the girl was downstairs, nearby the fireplace, the sound of fire cracking coming from the background, the red hot flames sizzling.

"Stan?"

A fast sight was seen jumping from the railing, landing on top of the raven haired Siphoner, knocking her off of her feet, her softly groaning out, her shutting tightly, softly gasping out.

Sabrina's eyes then was reopened, her dark orbs looking into light brown ones that belonged to her sister, the Siphoner frowning her dark brows at her sister, finding it odd that she was here.

"Rena? How'd you–––get here?" Sabrina blinks at her in surprise.

Serena shrugs, her light brown eyes lacking emotions, very odd for her...."Would you believe? I compelled and fed my way out of the hospital."

"And–––i still am hungry." Serena sucks in hungered breath.

Sabrina's eyes widened at what she was seeing right in front of her.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

"Are they okay, now?"

Deaton then sighs out, looking over at the Argent girl. "I hope so–––, but the more worrisome part was that the Nogitsune used this as a distraction for what is happening with Stiles."

"There's really two of them? How's that even possible?" Kira confusingly asks.

"How'd the other one just take Lydia?" Allison asks concerningly.

"We turned around and her car was gone and so was she." Deaton then answers.

Aiden then scoffs. "So, no one noticed him kidnapping her right out of the house?"

"Most of us were concentrated by the bizarre sight of a creature materializing out from the floor." Deaton says irritated.

"Hold on, how are we so sure which Stiles is which?" Kira then asks.

"...that's what we're trying to figure out." Deaton then says, exhaling deeply.

"I really am sorry, for what happened, Bree." Serena, who was in her complete senses, apologized to her sister.

Sabrina shrugs. "We're family, it's what we do."

"But, then again, you weren't in your senses, either way." Kira then comments.

"Thanks–––but, i was talking to my sister, my flesh and blood, not you, not the Alpha's new girl, so, no thanks." Sabrina forced a smile, her then taking her sister's hand in hers, both girls going out of the room.

Serena slightly glancing at the Yukimura, who clearly didn't know the reason of the Siphoner's mean attitude, the Heretic giving her a small comforting smile.

Kira then sighs out, looking over at the Huntress, who just shrugs, then looking away.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

Serena's fangs was seen out on display, veins, black in color crawling under her face, her eyes turning dark like a demon, her snarking out, getting ready to take a bite out of the Siphoner.

Sabrina quickly pushed her feet forward, throwing the Heretic away from her, making her roll away from her, the Siphoner crawling away from her, sitting on the floor, the Heretic chuckling wickedly, grinning at her sister, whilst getting, slowly going towards her.