🌠005; JUST US

—⁠☆★☆★☆—

The next day, at the Santiago's residence, inside Isabella and Roman's bedroom, Serena and Sabrina was seen walking inside, only to see their parents packing some things, it confused the sisters to the core.

"Mom?" Sabrina asked confused.

"Dad? What's going on?" Serena asked in the same manner.

The older Witches stared at their daughters, looking at them, both girls staring at each other in confusion, then back at their parents.

"We gave you girls until a month to stay here, isn't that what you asked for? Then you said, we'd leave, if you didn't like it, remember?" Roman reminded.

"Yeah, i remember." Serena sighed out.

"But, uh, do we have to leave?" Sabrina asked with hesitation.

Roman and Isabella stared at each other in shock at her question.

"Weren't you the one that didn't want to move here in the first place?" Isabella reminded.

"Well, people change, people grow." Sabrina scoffed.

"Anyways, we have a conference meeting at school later, we should get to school." Sabrina quickly says, then walked out of the room.

Isabella and Roman stared at their daughter in shock, then looked at Serena, who just shrugged, but a knowing look was seen on her face, then walked away.

"She's so into someone." Isabella hummed.

"Yeah, as long as it isn't one of those bloody sucking freaks." Roman scoffed.

"Does it really matter?" Isabella asked with a frown.

Roman then blankly looked at his wife. "You know it does."

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

Inside the school building, Sabrina Santiago was seen standing in the halls, looking through her locker, her closing it, he turning her body slightly to walk away, when she was met by a smirking face that belonged to the school's Queen Bee.

Lydia Martin.

"Uh, hi." Sabrina gave the red head an awkward smile, surprise in her eyes.

"Hello, Bree." Lydia smirked.

"Hello, Lydia." Sabrina jokingly states.

"So, i know, we don't know each other very well, but, i was thinking...maybe." Lydia smirked.

Lydia then used her body to push Sabrina's against the locker, her hand slamming right at the raven haired girl's head, flirtatiously staring at her, the young teen-witch's dark orbs stared at her with wide eyes.

Lydia's pink pastel painted fingernails tapped against the iron locker.

"We could get to know each other a little better." Lydia flirtatiously says.

Sabrina then held onto Lydia's wrists, pushing her gently away from her, politely smiling at her, Lydia smirking at her.

"Yeah, i don't think so."

"Come on, you and me could be great together, we could fire on fire, we be hot together." Lydia smirked, softly caressing her face.

"I told you politely 'no' and i only do that once." Sabrina blankly stared at her, her eyes lacking emotion.

"No means no, besides...you're not really my type, and...Lydia, desperation is starting to make you look less attractive." A smirk was then placed on the teen-witch's dark lipstick stained lips.