🌠004; PUPPY LOVE CRUSH

—⁠☆★☆★☆—

Derek Hale was seen entering inside the loft, as he walked inside the loft the scent of someone familiar was swirling around the loft.

Peter Hale, who was standing in a darkened corner, saw his nephew, catching the scent of a familiar girl all over his nephew.

Peter squints his eyes at his nephew, Derek then turned around seeing his uncle walking out of the corner.

Derek irritably stares at his uncle. "There's something call a 'phone'."

"Be careful."

Derek frowns his dark brows at his uncle in confusion. "Be careful?"

"With the little Witch, i can smell her on you." Peter advised.

"The girl has a crush on you." Peter states.

Derek rolls his eyes at his uncle, shaking his head at him. "She'll get over it, it's just a little puppy crush."

"Well, that might as well be true, but–––teenagers are very delicate, anything can set them off, especially when it comes to their feelings, you might wanna be careful with Sabrina's feelings." Peter advised.

Derek scoffs, a look of amusement on his face. "I think i can handle her, she's just a teenage girl."

"She's a teen-witch." Peter slowly states.
                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

"Kyle! No, oh my god! Kyle!"

A female girl screamed, seeing her boyfriend all bloody and dead, hanging on a tree.

Isaac Lahey, noticing the look on Aiden Steiner and Ethan Steiner's face, as they looked at the body, them looking at each other.

Isaac then looked at Stiles and Scott. "You saw the way the twins stared at him?"

"Yeah, you mean, like they had no idea what just happened?" Stiles then asks.

"No, they knew." Isaac corrects.

"I don't think it's them..." Scott trails off.

"Don't you think ever since they came to town bad things started happening?"

"Exactly." Isaac agrees.

"Or maybe, not." Stiles mumbles.

"Wh-what? But, you just-." Isaac confusingly asks.

"That kid was strangled with a garotte, all right? Am i the only one recognizing the lack of Werewolfitude in these murders?" Stiles glanced at both Scott and Isaac.

                    —⁠☆★☆★☆—

"Bree, do you have a crush on me?"

An amusing smirk was placed onto Derek's lips as he looked at Sabrina.

Sabrina shrugs, her sitting on her knees, her hands gently placed onto her thighs, staring at him.

"Does it really matter if i do? I mean, let's just say–––i do have a crush on you would it matter?"

"...you don't have a crush on me." Derek says after a long pause.

Sabrina then brought herself closer to him, placing her lips onto his, bringing him in for a soft and passionate kiss.

Sabrina then felt Derek's hands on either sides of her neck, her feeling him kiss her back, then felt him slowly pulling away from her.

"Don't ever do that again." Derek firmly says.