Epilogue

.
.
.

Within a few weeks everyone got healthy.

Khun Gun was outta this country so he heard whatever just happened over phone. Of course he's happy.

He got back to Thailand.

Now the question rise about who'll be the head now. The major family's brothers discussed about this matter.

Now everyone wants peace and to have a beautiful happy life with their partners. No one wants conflicts again. As they don't left their father to boss over them so it's ok to give away this position to Gun.

Tan: uncle... I know you always wanted this throne.. now pa is no more so you can take over the whole business. Vegas will help you with the mafia business while we'll run our legal business. Don't worry we won't interfere. We don't want anymore conflicts between us.

Gun: you sure you guys won't try to snatch it? I can't believe you all are giving up your father's throne so easily. It's not like you guys like me.

Kim: it's all the past and we fight because you both brothers were fighting. We didn't have any intention to ruin our childhood.

Kinn: we never needed that throne.. you can take it.. consider it as a compensation for whatever your brother took away from you.. but.. I really want to ask something from you in exchange.

Gun: what is it?

Kinn: ... I.. I want to ask Mac's hand from you.. I love him and want to marry him.. I hope you won't deny..

Mac is also present in this meeting. He got scared. Vegas holds his hand and nodded. Then he went to his pa and kneeled.

Vegas: Pa.. you got what you wanted to achieve for years.. the throne of the Theerapanyakul family.. the war is over.. we lost so many things because of the conflicts between the two families.. I had to fight with my own cousins.. now everything is end.. we really want some peace.. you can trust them. No one is gonna take that throne from you.. I just want to ask you to give the permission to Mac to be happy with Kinn. They love each other. Please..

Gun paused for a moment.

Gun: fine.. I don't care about the relationship between the youngers.. in one hand it's good because outsiders are not entering the family.. I'm ok as long as I got what I wanted.

Everyone's face lit up.

Vegas: thanks Pa.. thank you very much..

The major family ring now belongs to Gun. He's happy.

Everyone left the meeting room but Gun stopped Vegas.

Gun: I know you always tried your best to achieve.. I didn't appreciate because I didn't want to see my failure in you but today you made me achieve what I've dreamt of.. you made me proud. Now live your life.

Vegas just smiled. He knows what his pa gave him he can't erase but in the end his suffering are also ended. Now he can live his own life.

He bowed before then left the room.

.
.

The Theerapanyakuls are arranging the great wedding ceremony for everyone.

4 weddings are gonna happen together.

The venue is ready. The grooms are ready.

Kinn, Vegas, Kim and Tan are standing patiently for their would be husbands.

Porsche, Pete and Tem walked over first and their lovers got their hands. As for Mac Khun Gun is the one who's leading him towards Kinn.

They didn't expect that but it's a good thing.

Kinn took Mac's hand from Khun Gun's hand. It was beautiful.

Mac cried. Kinn grabbed his lover.

The priest utter the holy words. They made bow to each other.

The promises to stay side by side, the smiles, the tears and love with all they're bonded for lifetime.

They all shared kisses.

Now it's time to throw the flower bouquets. All their friends and bodyguards stand to catch these.

Porsche, Pete, Mac and Tem through one by one.

Tay caught one. A smile carried towards Big.

Arm and Pol grabbed one bouquet together.

One falls in Chan's hand who's standing next to Nop.

Another one falls in Ken's hand who's still single and doesn't know who's gonna be his partner. But encounters Porsche's another friend, Ping.

The wedding went well.

Everything's perfect. Everyone's happy. There's no more sorrows but happiness.

They went through the hardest days not it's time to live their lives the fullest. To explore what they were missing.

They all were craving for love and finally their search came to an end when they find their another half. Now they are fulfilled.

_______________________________The End_

A/N: Thanks to everyone for supporting this ff this far. When I started writing it I didn't expect that it would get this much support. I just write stories to time pass. But Good to see that you guys liked it.

I know I'm not that good at writing but tried my best.

There are lots of mistakes of grammar and all. I'm sorry for that.

Thanks again. Author loves you guys na khaaa❤️🥰

## special chapters will be available late because I'm gonna continue the other story for now. So stay turned!