30- 🎃Halloween 👻 Party🎉

A/N: I didn't plan this chapter at first but I included it because of Halloween.

.
.

Tay and Mac is already tired but Tan is not ready to let them go.

Pete comes back after having a section with his BF. He managed to save Tay and Mac.

.
.

In the evening _

Porsche was on a few days leave to spend some time with his Nong Chay. He's also back at noon.

Vegas comes to the major family. His father and he just got back from their trip.

He's here to meet his Nong. Mac runs towards him and gets over his Hia's arms as soon as Vegas called him.

Mac: I missed you Hia.

Vegas: Humm. I know... So you have fun?

Mac: Fun?! Ask that half witless dude... He always quarrels with me. And today he just irritated everyone of us.

Mac points at Tankhun.

Tan: You brat! You pulled my hair and spoiled my movie times.

Vegas: Ok ok fine. Stop. Wanna go back?

Mac: Yeah. I've already had enough of this bitch.

Vegas just smiled.

Tan: Hey Veggie wait!

Tankhun yelled.

Mac: You bitch! For your kind information it's not veggie. It's Khun Vegas. K. H. U. N. V. E. G. A. S. Can't you ever spell that brainless.

Macau yelled back.

Tan: I don't care if it's veggie or Vegas. Now just listen...

Mac was about to say something again.

Vegas: Mac stop... What is it, Hia Khun?

Tan: Tomorrow is Halloween! And everyone forgot that. Ohhoi I'm done with my useless bodyguards. They should have remind me earlier. Anyway , I'm holding a Halloween party. Till then this bitch I mean Nong Macau can stay here.... You're also welcome.

Mac: WOW! You're inviting me and Hia... Why?

Tan: Because I'm kind.

Mac: Kind my ass! Just admit that you have no other guests rather than us and your these bodyguards.

Vegas: Mac.. what are you saying? Stop.

Tan: You don't know me yet. I can get guests in snap of my fingers.

Mac: How?

Tan: Porsche!! Porsche!!

Porsche immediately report in front of him.

Por: Yes Khun Nu..

Tan: Bring all of your friends to my party tomorrow.

Por: But why?

Tan: Oiii... Because I just told you to.

Por: But Khun... I don't think they should come to the major family.

Mac: He's right. Your father is gonna blow up your brainless head, idiot.

Tan: Oi... Then what should I do? I have to play my Halloween party.

Tan: Khun... I've an idea... If you want we can arrange your Halloween party at my friend Yok's bar. It's a quite good place. You can book the whole place. I assure you that you'll enjoy it. And then my friends can join you as well.