29- Costumes

.
.
.

Main time _

Tankhun is checking online for shopping and Pete, Arm, Pol had to company him for choosing the outfits.

Pete is sleeping beside them like a baby.

Tankhun: which one should I choose? My Pete is already tired. Arm, Pol are you sleeping?!

Arm: no no Khun.. we're awake...

Tan: Pete helped for 3 hours. Now you guys help.

Arm: sure khab.... Ok choose this one..

Tan: you don't have color sense. It won't look good on me! Choose something else.

Pol: Khun you can choose this one.

Tan: no I don't like this design.

Arm: then this one...

Pol: or this one...

Tan: nope!

After looking for almost 6 hours They choose 3 or 4 collections.

Arm: Khun Nu... You want to choose more? Or we can go now? It's already 4 at dawn. We have training tomorrow.

Arm said with a sleepy voice. Pol is already asleep.

Tan: I'm thinking something...

Arm: what is it Khun?

Tan: I don't wanna choose anymore. It's so tiring!! Oii ....LET'S BUY ALL OF THEM!!!

Tan said with a exiting voice and ordered everything. Arm almost fainted. And fall asleep on the couch.

The night went like this.

.
.

The next morning _

Tankhun called over Macau, Tay, Big and his bodyguards to join him. Arm and Pol is yawning can't even stand. Pete's a bit sleepy but better than the two.

Tay: what's all this?!

Tankhun: it's my collection. Yesterday you mocked at me you mockingbird! Now I have better collections than yours.

Tay: you brought all of them?!!

Tankhun: Yes! So don't dare to compete with me.

Tankhun rubbed off his nose with his thumb.

Tay: this is insane!! You owl! You spent the whole night chosing this... Damn!!

Tankhun is about to speak back but Big interrupts.

Big: it's good. He means it's good. Khun Nu.

Tankhun: ok ok. Now all of you... Be my model so I can examine which one is the best.

Huh?!!!

Everyone said at a time. Big, Pete, Arm and Pol immediately excuse themselves because of their training.

But Tankhun grabbed Pete.

Tan: you can't go because Kim already forbids you. So you must stay here.

Pete: but... Khun Nu...

Tay, Pete, Mac and Tan in one room with lots of clothes.

Tan sits down with his legs crossed while Mac and Tay will help Pete to put on the dresses one after another.

"It's not good... The color is blunt... It's loose on you... It's not the style..."

Tankhun kept comments and Pete kept changing his outfits.