35- Old Crush

.
.
.

Kinn smirks at his cute pouted puppy.

Kinn: disappointed huh?

Mac: yeah... very much. You think you can tease me? Humm... nice try.. but... I'm not gonna submit before you unless you come to me. After all I'm not as horny as you. Look at the bulge in your pants. So... Darling if you can stay without touching me then I don't have any problem. As you already refuse so you can't touch me tonight. Now you better help yourself again. Goodnight, honey.. oops I mean old man.

Mac went to the bed and covered himself with the blanket.

Kinn: 🥲😑 seriously?! Mac.. you're kidding right?

Mac: nope.. I'm fuckin' serious.

Kinn: huh?! You can't do this.

Mac: I. Can.

Kinn suddenly got over Mac and grabbed his two hands tightly.

Mac: get off!! Or else I'm gonna scream!

Kinn kissed his cheek.

Mac: oi Kinn... HEL...

Kinn captured Mac's lips and his tongue is inside the younger's mouth. Mac struggled a bit but he had to give up in the end.

Kinn: you forgot that our rooms are soundproof.

Mac: cheater! I'm gonna kill you.

Kinn: I'm willing to die in your hands. But now I want to love my puppy.

He pulled off all the clothes, and started kissing Mac's body. Mac can't help because his body is reacting with every touch.

He moaned Kinn's name. They went on further to fulfill their desire.

.
.

Main while _

Porsche went to his room. Vegas calls him.

It's been a while since they started talking.

Por: hello ..

Vegas: how are you doing?

P: just come to my room. Khun Nu confessed to Tem.  a little party you know.

V: yeah Mac told me.. Humm... Are you free now?

P: ah.. yep.

V: I'm waiting outside the major mansion. Can you come out?

P: really?!! You know it's dangerous. Ok ok I'm coming!

Porsche managed to escape.

P: oi... Why do you come...

V: stop. No one is around... So wanna go for a ride again?

P: it won't be bad right?

They went with Vegas' bike. Again a long ride across the empty night road while the whole city is sleeping.

They left Bangkok behind. Going far from their usual life.

Vegas took Porsche to a small wooden house situated in a small village-like area. You can say no one is around except from them.

A beautiful structure in the silence of nature.

P: this is... Your house?!

V: yeah. I brought it but no one knows this place except from you.

P: wow..so I'm the lucky one to visit it first. it's beautiful.

V: you always wanted to stay in a place like this.

P: yeah. 

V: let's have some drinks.

P: so you got alcohol in here.

V: of course. So Mr. Bartender, make me one.

Porsche smiles. He made a drink. Then they explore this house a little. There's a balcony. Porsche stands there to feel the cold breeze. Vegas then joined him.

V: it's peaceful here.

P: yeah. Really nice.

V: I wish I could stay here without any hesitation. I don't know when it'll happen.

P: don't worry. Everything will be alright.

Porsche smiles at Vegas. They talked for a while.

V: I still remember the first day we met. You were so silly back then. But you helped me by giving me a ride. But I didn't get to thank you.

P: we met before we met at the meeting hall?

V: huh? Ah... It's...

P: I knew it. That's why you know a lot about me before I told you. you knew me before right?

V: well... Kinda... We met when I was in uni. It was years ago. We met a few times then suddenly you disappeared. I tried to find you but... Couldn't. Then we met again in the major family. But you didn't remember me.

P: .... Hugh!!! Why didn't you tell me?

V: huh! What do you want me to tell you? That I knew you. Seriously Porsche.. how can I when you don't remember me?

P: that's so true... My memory is short.

V: you're still silly as before. But if that day you didn't give me that ride I would have missed my important presentation. Thank you.

P: you know I'm always helpful.

V: yeah. I know.

P: so...

V: what?

P: you liked me before?

They look at each other. Vegas is silent.

P: come on. Be frank with me. You had a crush on me. Right? I'm your old crush.

V: what if I say... I had and.. I still have.. and it's somehow... More than that... What if the things we shared were not just a spark but so much real for me... What will you do?

P: then... Propose me..

V: huh?!

P: oi... Don't you know how to ask someone out?

V: ....?!

Porsche kneeled down and grabbed Vegas' two wrists.

P: Mr. Vegas Kornwit Theerapanyakul... I just came to know that I'm honored by your love. I didn't do this earlier because I think I wasn't brave enough but now I'm confident. As you can't propose to me then let me ask you... Will you... Be my boyfriend?

V: Porsche... You're...

P: I know I'm silly but I'm being serious. Will you give me... Give us a chance?

V: I... Yeah...

Vegas is almost tearing. He pulled Porsche into a hug. Porsche wipes away his cheeks slightly.

P: damn!!

V: what ?

P: I don't have a flower to give you.

V:  no need. You already left me speechless. Thanks.

Porsche kissed Vegas. Left him speechless and stunned at the same time.

Vegas smiled between their lips then pulled the other closer by the tiny waist and deepened the kiss.

_____________________________________

A/N: don't mind mistakes. Hope it was good. Sorry for the late update.