14- Definition of Kiss

They lean against the reeling. Tay's head is resting on Big's shoulder. Tay and Big stayed like this for more than an hour.

Tay: Big...

Big just hummed.

- I really don't know if I can get over him and also... I don't know how I... Feel about you... Do you... Figure out your feelings? I mean... We just kissed. How do you feel about it?

Big: honestly... I also don't know. How I feel about you because... We never were in touch or talked that much Before yesterday. I just feel like... I'm worried about you. I want you to be happy. That's it... And I don't want you to stay with Time anymore.

Tay: Humm. I understand.

Big: just come out from those chains and live freely. You'll find someone better than him.

Tay: What about you? You care about me this much without any relationship between us. Can't you be that someone for me?

Big faces Tay. Their eyes locked.

Big: But... I don't know If I'm capable enough for you or I can take good care of you.

Tay: you're capable enough, Big. I don't know when I'll be able to get over him but I'll. And you promised me that you'll stay by my side. I... I need you Big. Don't leave me.

Tay intertwined their fingers. Big tighten the grip.

Big: I won't leave you. I'll stay beside you no matter what. About the connection between us... I don't wanna give it any name for the relationship right now. A relationship is very important. We have to explore each other more. I don't know what the future holds for us and how we'll change but you'll always find me as a friend and a well-wisher of yours.

Big smiles at Tay. Tay hugged him again.

Big: it's late already. Don't you wanna go back.

Tay: can't you stay a bit more.

Big: you know everyone will come to know that I'm not in the mansion.

Tay: ok. Take me home.

Big drives Tay home and comes back to the mansion.

The next morning _

When Kinn woke up Macau wasn't beside him. He went to his room already. Kinn freshened up and went to meet with his father.

Pete woke up beside Kim, holding his hands. Pete removed his hand and went to his room silently.

Pete just sits down on his bed and again he's called by Vegas.

Pete went to his room and knocked.

Vegas: come in.

Pete: you called me Khun Vegas?

Pete bowed down and his eyes caught Porsche's figure laying on Vegas' bed.

– PORSCHE!!... Sorry... What happened?

Vegas: he gave me an accompanying the last night. He was drunk last night and ended up here. I tried to wake him up but he's in deep sleep. Take him to the room and no need to tell Kinn about this.

Vegas said the last sentence in a Stern voice. Pete gulped down his saliva.

Pete: sure Khun. Don't worry about that.

Pete struggles with his tiny body while carrying Porsche to the room.

After sometime everyone gather in the breakfast table expect from Kim. He's still sleeping.

Korn, Kinn and Vegas discuss the attack plan. Pete, Big and other bodyguards are here except from Porsche.

Macau is silent. The pain, the memories, the feelings are still there. He squints at Kinn a few times.

Vegas and Macau is about to leave.

Macau: Hia I forgot my watch. Let me bring it first.

Macau went to his room but couldn't find his watch. Suddenly Kinn comes from behind.

Kinn: here's your watch.

Macau didn't say anything just took it from Kinn. Kinn grabs his arm.

Kinn: Macau... I...

Macau turns around and shared a little kiss with the elder.

Macau: let go whatever just happened.

Macau left. Kinn sighed and back to his room.

On the other hand,

Porsche wakes up with a hangover. Pete comes to call him for the training.

Pete: oi Porsche! You wake up so late.

Porsche: my head is so heavy. I can't remember anything.

Pete: do you know where you were last night?

Porsche: I was... With Khun Vegas, hanging around with his bike. I got some drink and... And then I just...

Porsche's eyes wide open as he remembers about last night incident.

Pete: you dumbass! Do you even realize that you ended up in Khun Vegas' room last night? What will happen if Khun Kinn knows about this?

Porsche: WHAT?! I was in Khun Vegas' room.

Porsche can remember something about last night. They... Kissed.

Pete: Porsche!... PORSCHE!!!

Porsche: huh!!!

Pete: where have you lost?

Porsche cleared his throat.

Porsche: Pete... If we... Kiss.. someone... what does it mean?

Pete: kiss!

Kim's face and their last night's passionate kiss' memory flashed in front of Pete.

Pete: humm...for me... We only kiss the person we love.

Porsche: really?!... What if ... I kiss someone whom I know only for a few days?

Pete: it depends on how deep your relationship with that person is.

Porsche: what if it happens with a guy?

Pete: you kiss a guy?

Porsche: no it's not that. I'm just asking.

Pete: can you kiss me?

Porsche: No!

Pete: see. A kiss really matters when it comes to our loving person. Though  people have their own definition but for me a kiss is so special. It depends on whom you kiss. A kiss can be for love, care, lust or desire too.

Porsche: what if it's not for lust or desire?

Pete: Then it's obviously love. I think a kiss is the best way to show love to our loving person.

Porsche just nodded.

Pete: Hey... Why are you asking about kisses? You kissed someone, right?! Who's it?!

Porsche: oi it's nothing. Just go.

Pete: why are you shooing me away? You're definitely hiding something from me.

Porsche: I'm not hiding anything. Now go. I'll follow you.

Pete just left. Porsche sits down on the bed thinking about last night.

•••••••••