37- Only Yours..

.
.
.

~ While Kim and Pete ~

Pete's sleeping peacefully on his bed. Suddenly he felt a tickle on his neck.

Pete: Kim..

Kim: My baby is sleeping, huh?

P: Yeah... Don't touch!

K: You're angry again my angry bird..

P: ....

Kim turned Pete and grabbed his two hands over his head. Pete pouted his lips.

K: You look too sexy when you get mad at me like this...

P: Stop flirting... Because I'm still angry.

K: Humm... Then a kiss can help...

Kim starts kissing Pete's cheeks and neck. Pete laughed a little.

P: Stop it tickles...

K: So...My angry bird is not angry anymore...

P: Well... I'll not if... You pamper me a bit more..

Kim tickled Pete's body. They both laughed together. Then silence. Their eyes are locked. Kim caresses Pete's soft cheek with his thumb.

Their lips met. Slightly brushing over each other.

K: I love you Pete..

P: I love you too.. Khun Kim..

Kim took Pete's hand then kissed over its knuckles, back, wrist and fingers.

K: Stay with me...

P: I'm only yours...

Kim smiles and kissed the forehead. They kissed. Kim's lips start exploring Pete's smooth skin again.

The touches are soft as well as tender. Pete pulled Kim into a kiss. His hand firmly grabbed Kim's hair as their lips stick together when Kim thrust him deep inside. Their body is attached.

Pete moaned his lover's name in pleasure. Kim nuzzles Pete's neck and keeps thrusting steadily.

One round is not enough. Their body wants more. Their heart wants more. The night is still young and they'll keep going.

.
.

~ While Tankhun and Tem ~

Tem pulled the other in a deep kiss. His tongue travel inside Tan's mouth. They let go when Tankhun pushed the other slightly.

Tan: wait... You sure you can stay here with me... Or..

Tem: you have any problem?

Tan: no no.. I mean... You know... I just.. oi I'm too shy...

Tan turns around not to face the other. Tem smirks. He moved closer and whispered.

Tem: you mean... We should play a bit adult things.. well I can help you with that...

Tan: stop talking so close to my ear...

Tem: hehe.. you heard me, right?

Tan blushed.

Tan: don't you think it's too early?

Tem: as you already kissed like that... And from your p*rn watching experience I don't think you should have any problem with that..

Tan: are you mocking me again? I'll sue you!

Tem pushed him on bed suddenly.

Tan: AHHAA!!! Hey! Why did you push me like that?!

Tem: stop playing innocent! Because I don't think you're! You know what can we do in bed and why I pushed you.

Tem removed Tan's shirt and kissed the skin. Tan shivers with that touch.

Tan: stop! It tickles!! Watching and doing are totally different!... And... It's going to hurt, right?

Tem: well not that much. you're sensitive because it's your first but don't worry you'll feel the fullest tonight.

Tan: you're saying like you did it so many times!

Tem: well not actually... It's also my first time with a man... We'll take it slowly.

Tan: but..

Tem kissed him again then softly over Tan's skin. Tan's eyes are closed as he's feeling soft touches over his skin.

Tem slides his hand inside the other's pants.

Tan: hey.. not... There...

Tem: shut up... you're already hard. Leave it to me and go with the flow..

Tan moaned when Tem stroked his member slightly. Then the pace increased a little. Tankhun moaned again. He was about to cum with a few more strokes but Tem stopped.

Tan: I was about to release... Damn I hate paused things!

Tem smirks. He pulled off the pants then took the member inside his mouth.

Tan: WHAT!! Don't do this... Nughhh...

In a moment Tan released inside the other's mouth. Tem shallowed. He crawled up.

Tem: how's it? Not bad right?

Tan: damn! You should've told me that you're gonna... Argh.. you're insane!

Tem: don't tell me that you haven't seen this kinds of things in adult content...

Tan: yeah.. but...

Tem: but what? I tried my best I think. Was it bad?

Tan: no.. I didn't mean that... I mean... Stop asking me like a shameless person... You're not in an examine hall that I have to give you marks in everything.. I'm already nervous!

Tem: you're cute you know..

Tan: correction your words.. I'm handsome!

Tem: ok... Cutie handsome!

Tan pouted. But he flipped Tem in a minute.

Their fingers are intertwined and Tan's grip is firm enough. Tem can't get out of it that easily.

Tem: hey...

Tan: now... You can't escape.. you really need punishment for teasing me..

Tan is looking at the other with a firm expression. His eyes are fixed. These are showing power and dominance.

Tem keeps staring at the new look of Tan.

Tem: God!! You're looking handsome with your seriousness!

Tan: I'm born handsome!

Tem: I shouldn't have said that.

Tan: ok leave it... Then .. what now?.

Tem: now... We should go a bit further I guess...

Tan: so... Will you let me... Take the lead?

Tem: 😶... 🤨 you sure?!

Tan: I think so..

Tem: I don't mind as long as I'm with my... Boyfriend..

Tan lowered his head then kissed Tem.

________________________________