15

"You're wet." Taehyung licked the silver thread-like cum at the corner of his mouth, and sucked her delicate flower again. His thin lips aimed at the small hole and sucked hard, making a smooth sound.

"Ahhh!"

Jennie arched her waist and her delicate legs couldn't stand the man's fierce strength. All the flower liquid had just happened to be sucked out, and the new flower liquid leaked out.

Taehyung sucked her pussy, making a soft sound as he progressed even further.

"Taehyung... ahh, don't suck..."

The wet squelch of his tongue against her flower lips reverberated inside the room.

Jennie thought she was going to die!

"Aha-"

Her lower abdomen tightened fiercely. Jennie raised her pink buttocks and her body froze in mid-air. The mouth of her hole contracted wildly, and twisted the tip of Taehyung's tongue. A few seconds later, she heavily fell back on the bed.

Jennie laid on the bed absent-mindedly and panted hoarsely. A lot of love fluid spilled out of her seductive pussy because of the orgasm, and slowly flowed out of the hole. Taehyung reached out to pick up the flowing liquid and smeared it on the two flower lips.The flower lips were still too sensitive, and as soon as they were touched, they shrank fiercely.

Taehyung patted her soft buttocks, "Sleep."

When he was about to get up, his wrist was suddenly pulled softly. Looking back, he saw Jennie, who was full of passion, burying her head and hesitating for a long time, before whispering, "Do... let's do it."

After the pleasure of being licked to an orgasm, the private part began to feel empty, and she wanted to be filled with the hard thing of Taehyung.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, "What are you doing?"

"..."

He knew it!

Jennie raised her eyes and looked at him in surprise, and his indifferent expression was as if he had never done such a shameful thing or drank her flower juice just now.

"Just..."

The girl's soft voice floated in the air.

"Put in..."

Jennie's small face blushed. He was such a villain for making her so straightforward!

Taehyung saw that she would collapse if he continued to tease her. With a successful smile on his perfectly contoured face, he took off his bathrobe, pressed Jennie under his body, kissed her delicate face, and said in a deep voice, "This is what you said."

When the words fell, the sharp blade that had been hard for a long time broke through the hole, completely disappeared and slammed deep inside.

"Ah!"

Jennie screamed. The big stick completely filled the small hole all of a sudden and the comfort that came because of the fullness went from the hole to her womb, and her heart felt like it was melting.

The man didn't give her much time to get used to it. He broke through her flower path and inserted in. The congested and swollen pussy just after the orgasm couldn't stand such sharp stimulation, and reached another climax after a few moments.

Taehyung groaned and stopped. Her flower path during the climax was too tight, and he almost pulled it out early.

Looking at the confused eyes of the girl under him, he kissed her forehead that was beginning to exude sweet sweat, and his voice was hoarse, "Is it comfortable?" "Comfortable..." Jennie replied obediently and hugged the man who gave her great pleasure. Her tender little hands had learned the way he caressed her body, and stroked his muscular back.

Although the method was jerky, she finally took the initiative tonight, so Taehyung felt even more comfortable and the meat stick inside her cave swelled. He began to move again in slow rythm in the secluded path that was full of lewd juice. After a few initial soft thrusts, he became more and more violent, even if the girl cried for mercy, he didn't reduce his strength.

It was another night of spring.

Today was a rest day. Taehyung slept really well. When he woke up, he habitually put his arms around his side, but he didn't touch the soft fragrant body of his little wife. When he opened his eyes, he found that the side of her pillow was empty.

He stretched his neck to look around the room, and soon saw a small figure in front of the dressing table.

Jennie was putting on makeup in front of the mirror.

Can't wait?

Taehyung suddenly remembered what she said last night. He didn't think about it at the time, but now that he thought about it, there was a question he hasn't asked yet.