32

One afternoon, four days later.

After Taehyung successfully rounded up and suppressed the mountain bandits, he took them back to the military headquarters with their weapons, and then went home to rest, leaving the interrogation of the prisoners to his subordinates for the next two days.

After lunch, Taehyung made a phone call in the study room to report the latest military situation to the senior generals in the capital. It was already three o’clock in the afternoon when he finished the call.

When he returned to his bedroom to look for his wife, he found that she was not there, and there was a newspaper on the round table by the window.

Taehyung walked over, and the front page of the newspaper attracted him. He picked up the newspaper with his slender hand, and the headline on the front page read:

“The body of Irene's, the daughter of the tobacco business tycoon , was found in Songxi River, suspected of homicide!”

Taehyung read the report without an expression.

This was indeed his “masterpiece”, but he originally only sent his men only to kidnap Irene, who was out alone in the dark, to the vicinity of Songxi River, and then shoot her, without hitting the vital point, just to let her have a taste of what it was like to crawl back to town for help after being shot. As for how she drowned in the river, it was unknown.

Irene's father has been engaged in a business with unclean methods for many years, and he has made many enemies. In addition, he didn’t know what his daughter had done to Jennie. Even if he doubts, he would not suspect Taehyung, so he was not worried at all. He only needed the confidant who worked for him to keep his mouth shut.

Since the newspaper was spread out like this, she must have seen it…

Just as he was about to put down the newspaper, Taehyung noticed that there was a book on the tea table, which was covered by the newspaper. He didn’t see it because of it.

After staring at the title of the book and thinking for a while, he slowly picked up the book…

When Jennie walked into the bedroom, she saw Taehyung sitting on the small sofa beside the tea table reading a book with a serious expression, but the book in his hand was—

“Exciting Spring Love”

“Ah—! Don’t look—!” Jennie shrieked and rushed over to grab the book, and then, under the interested gaze of Taehyung, she threw the book onto another small sofa by the tea table like a hot potato, as if this would prove that she “didn’t know” the book.

“Where did you go just now?” Taehyung stretched out his long arms, and took Jennie into his arms, letting her sit on his lap.

“Ah? I… made coffee for you, but you were not in the study…” Jennie replied in a shaky tone, her heartbeat gradually accelerating.

She just took out this erotic novel that she brought from her mother’s house, and wanted to see if there would be any new tricks she didn’t know about, so that she could try it with Taehyung. After all, they haven’t slept with each other for two months since the last time they quarrelled. So, she wanted to take the initiative to try it out…

But she didn’t expect him to see it. Now all the courage she finally mustered has turned into shame, and she couldn’t do anything!

“Coffee…” Taehyung repeated absentmindedly, his eyes had already fallen on the bulge on her chest, and his long fingers began to untie the buckle between her neck and said in a slightly hoarse voice, “Now I want to do something else.”

Knowing that Taehyung must have become interested so quickly because he saw that book, Jennie's face turned even redder, her soft little hands pressed on his hard chest, and said at a loss, “Well, I…”It was too humiliating to read that kind of book and be found out!

However, Taehyung's next words made her even more ashamed: “I’ve been too busy recently, and I didn’t realize that my wife was lonely…”

“No, no! I just discovered this book by accident, and read it casually…” Jennie decided to be tough to the end.

Taehyung ignored her words. After unbuttoning the cheongsam, he pulled her hands to the sides, revealing her fair and round shoulders and her crisp breasts wrapped in a lace dudou.

He lifted the corner of the lace dudou, looked at the gunshot wound that was already healed, with only a small circle of reddish new scar, and asked in a low voice, “Can you?”

Suga had two skills, the wound was well sewn.

“…” Seeing the patience and lust in his eyes, Jennie couldn’t hold back any longer, nodded honestly, and said softly, “Yes…”As soon as her voice fell, he lifted the lace dudou, revealing a pair of plump and slightly warped breasts. Taehyung opened his mouth and nibbled on the long abandoned little bud. At first, the strength was gentle, but after a while, he was like a hungry wolf. Holding her lower back with one hand, and rubbing her red nipple with the other, he tilted his head to suck the other side.

The large bedroom was filled with the erotic sound of sucking of breasts.