26

“…Don’t force me like this, okay?” Jennie looked at the box of exquisite cosmetics, and couldn’t be happy anymore. After a moment of silence, she slowly said, “I don’t like this…”

Stipulating the items she could use and forbidding her to use this and that, made her feel that she had been disrespected.

Growing up, her parents didn’t like her putting on makeup because they were afraid that she would paint herself like a prostitute, and this was the only thing her parents restricted her, but being forbidden to use her favorite things without saying a word, Taehyung was still the first.

“This is Dan , a foreign product imported from the United States and is definitely no worse than Lihong’s!” Taehyung pointed to the high-end foreign language trademark on the box, and continued to persuade Jennie patiently.

Jennie frowned, staring at the foreign language trademark, and asked sullenly, “If the set of cosmetics was not given by Suga, but given by other men, would you still be against it?”

This sentence instantly made Taehyung, who was already on the verge of an emotional meltdown, to completely lose his mind. He glared at Jennie with raised eyebrows, “So you would rather use what other men gave than your own husband?!” He suddenly felt that he was a mockery as a husband!

Jennie was so stunned by his outburst that she couldn’t speak. She raised her head and glared at him. She was furious. She had never suffered any grievances since she was a child and she couldn’t swallow this angriness immediately. She hit the makeup box hard and breathlessly said, “I don’t need it! I don’t need it from anyone! Now are you satisfied!?”

At the end, her voice was choked with a strong urge to cry, and she got up and ran out as soon as she finished speaking, Taehyung stood at the same place in shock.

The next day, Jennie asked Suga to meet at the same cafe where they met last time.

While waiting for Suga, Jennie stared at the crowded street outside through the glass window.

Last night, she went to a secluded corner and cried secretly, recalling all the things she had done with Taehyung since she got married.

The Taehyung of the past two days was completely unfamiliar. He has been wasting his time in insignificant problem and forcing her to do things. It was completely different from the usual gentle and considerate him. She couldn’t help but begin to doubt–Was it true that all military men were so crude?

Was her marriage decision too hasty?

“Jen.” At some point, Suga was already sitting across her.

Only then, Jennie finally came back to her senses, and pulled out a forced smile, “Brother Suga.”

“What’s wrong with you? It looks like you have something on your mind?” Suga saw through her at a glance.

Now that Suga has taken the initiative to ask questions, Jennie went straight to the point, “Is there some trouble between Taehyung and you recently? It’s about Penicillin?”

Suga paused, “Well, did he tell you?”

“Well…” Jennie nodded, “He has been worrying about this for the past two days, so I want to ask you, can’t you really give him the goods he wants?”

Suga was silent.

In fact, he could see that Taehyung had most likely gone home and quarreled with her, otherwise she wouldn’t be so unhappy about the army’s drugs.

He admitted that after learning that Jennie had married Taehyung, he indeed felt a little unbalanced in his heart, so he wanted to make things difficult for Taehyung to see how he would behave. Facts have proven that Taehyung is a gentleman. He has negotiated with him twice, and so far he has not used hard means. If he were to be replaced by another officer who abused his power, he’s afraid that he would have been threatened with force to deliver the drugs as early as the first negotiation.

He just didn’t expect…his selfishness to indirectly hurt Jennie.

Maybe it was his words that day that stimulated Taehyung and challenged the man’s face.

He suddenly regretted his words at that time.

Seeing that the former “sister” in front of him looked haggard right now because of him, Suga softly reassured her, “Actually… it’s not impossible to trade according to the contract, don’t worry, I will reconsider.”