8

"Ah..." Jennie was once again stripped naked by Taehyung and pressed under him.

This was two days later.

Her breasts were constantly grabbed and pinched by the big palms, leaving red marks, and the sensitive nipples were also sucked and it stood stiffly.

After enduring this for two days, Taehyung just wanted to rush into her warm and tight body immediately, but her love juice was not enough, so he dug up a large piece of the ointment he bought that day, pushed it into Jennie's flower hole and smeared it around. The extremely hard cock squeezed open the small hole in the next second and inserted half of it.

"Hmm-"

Jennie frowned in pain and all her senses focused on the hot, thick object that was slowly advancing into her body.

Why was it still as painful as the first time?

"Does it hurt?" Feeling her stiffness, Taehyung resisted the desire to sprint inside her, and slowly thrusted inside her.

"Well, a little..."

"It's always like this at the beginning. I'll just insert it in more in the future." Taehyung felt so comfortable to be wrapped in her tight and hot little pussy that he wanted to thrust faster and deeper. But she moaned in pain and showed an expression of grievance, so he couldn't do it and try to bear it.The tip of his tongue lightly licked Jennie's slender neck to divert her attention. Taehyung stabbed a few dozen times and her flesh wall gradually relaxed, and her breathing began to become rapid. The man swayed his strong waist, stabbed his meat rod deeper and deeper, and finally pierced the tight hole, hitting her deep cervix.

"Ah!" A burst of pain and numbness spread through her lower abdomen. Jennie didn't know what was going on. She only knew that Taehyung had entered a deep place, and every time he hit there, she felt numb for a while.

"You're so tight." Seeing that she no longer screamed in pain, Taehyung groaned and pounded in and out with force. Her delicate hole was propped up into an "O" shape by his thick genitals, and the two small petals were closed to both sides of the hole because of his impact.

"Um...don't say...Come out, ah..."

Jennie was so ashamed that she turned her face and looked away. Taehyung smiled and turned her face back. He kissed her rosy little mouth. After his powerful waist slammed hundreds of times, he suddenly pulled out, picked her up and turned her over, making her ass stick out and kneel on the bed.

"Major General..."

This posture exposed the most private place of the woman to the man, and Jennie shyly shook her little butt to cover it up.

"Don't move." Taehyung squeezed her pink buttocks, aimed his thick and long cock at the small hole that had become red after being loved by him, and stabbed it inside."Ha-ah!"

Jennie raised her head aggrievedly and the mouth of her uterus was squeezed by the huge round head, but there was a faint sense of comfort spreading from there.

"It's so deep... Major General... Jennie is afraid..."

She saw this posture in the picture book, and she felt ashamed at that time, but now she realized that she would be entered so deep...

"Gentler, Major General... light, lighter......"

The unfamiliar feeling frightened Jennie, and Taehyung grabbed the two small peaches dangling on her chest, his firm muscles pressed against her soft beautiful back, and comforted her in her ear in a very hoarse voice, "Don't be afraid, you'll feel comfortable after a few more insertions, darling."

"Oh, yes..."

The man's warm big palm and deep voice carried an irresistible magic power. Jennie laid on the bed with misty eyes and obediently let him continue to go deep into the deepest part of a woman. Every time her small hole shrank unbearably, the flesh wall tightly wrapped around the man's thick and long meat stick, increasing the pleasure of the man."Ah, um ... ah ...ah"

"Pap pap"

It was the sound of flesh being slapped against. Jennie's tender pussy was covered with sticky water and her moans became more and more charming. Taehyung held on to her slender waist, quickly and deeply pounded in her.

The thick penis ground against Jennie's delicate inner wall, sending her to her first ever orgasm as she let out a high-pitched scream.