3

Seeing Jennie's white and tender jade like arm sticking out from the crack of the door, Taehyung couldn't help but be stunned for a while, but he soon returned to normal. He walked back to his desk, picked up the sorted documents, and went out of the bedroom.

After closing the bathroom door, Jennie was dumbfounded as soon as she opened her pajamas.

Her mother had bought a batch of new clothes for her to bring to the Kim Mansion. She said that when she is married, she should not wear the old pajamas, but...

What are these almost transparent tulle nightgown?

Isn't there any opaque silk nightgown?

Going out wearing this nightdress would be no different from going out naked!

Also, he didn't bring her underwear!

But then, she didn't ask him to take her underwear just now...

No, no, she'd better ask him to change it. She really didn't have the courage to appear in front of her new husband in this dress on their wedding night.

So Jennie again stuck to the door and said, "...Major General Kim, it's not this one... Can you get another one for me? It needs to be made of silk."

Jennie was a little embarrassed, after all, she just said to take one casually. It was as if Taehyung had done things wrong.There was only silence as a response to her.

"Major General Kim?"

Jennie shouted again, but there was still no response. Only then did she remember that she heard footsteps just now, and he should have gone out.

Jennie was secretly glad that she could go out and get it by herself this time!

Although it was better not to wear this tulle nightdress, it was always still better than going out of the bathroom without wearing any clothes. Therefore, Jennie quickly put on the thin nightdress, covered the front of her body with a towel, opened the bathroom door, and made sure that Taehyung was not in the bedroom , then trotted towards the wardrobe. She opened the drawer and searched for her pajamas.

As soon as she picked out a suitable one, the bedroom door opened with a "shwaa", and Jennie immediately froze in place. She was so embarrassed that she wanted to faint immediately!

"You......"

Taehyung, who pushed in the door, looked at Jennie who was standing in front of the wardrobe in surprise. At this time, she was turning her back on him. The purple gauze skirt was so thin that it was almost transparent. Her exquisite waist, round hips, bare legs were all in sight, and he couldn't look away. Jennie was stiffed for two seconds before she reacted. She didn't cover her back, so she hurriedly turned to face him, pressed the towel in front of her with both hands, and explained bravely, "This one is too thin, I'll change it..."

"..."

Taehyung didn't speak. He closed the bedroom door, stared at Jennie's small face that was blushing at a speed visible to the naked eye, and walked towards her step by step.

He just went to the study to put a document, and when he came back, he saw her appear "naked". This night, she asked him to take her pajamas, showed her arms and she was so bold... was she seducing him?

Whether it was seducing him or not, looking at the petite and charming body of his new wife, he admitted that he now wanted to fuck her.

Taehyung had taken a bath before her. Now he was also wearing silk pajamas. He looked less ruthless and serious now then when he wore a military uniform. He looked a lot more soft.

Another thing that was different from usual was his eyes, which she had never seen before - as if something was surging in his eyes, as if the towel she used to cover the front of her body had become transparent.

The change in Taehyung's eyes made Jennie understand that he must have looked at her behind her just now! Just when Jennie didn't know what to do, she was forced to stick to the wardrobe by Taehyung, his low and charming voice sounded in her ear, "No need to change... I'll soon take it off."