14

When the sound of the bathroom door being closed came, Jennie returned to her senses. Her quick-witted eyes move around, and then she hurriedly closed the makeup box, lifted the quilt and went to bed.

Jennie knew that Taehyung would definitely have sex with her after taking a shower, but they had done enough in the past two days. After the passion last night and this morning, the small hole still hurt a little. If she went to sleep first, Taehyung shouldn't do it, right?

Taehyung came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe. There was no one in front of the dressing table. When he turned his head, he saw Jennie had already laid on the big bed covered with the quilt.

His hand that was wiping his hair paused, and Taehyung stared at the bulge under the quilt. Two seconds later, the corners of his mouth slowly drew a deep arc.

It turned out that his little wife couldn't wait.

After wiping his wet hair again, Taehyung threw the towel into the piled up clothes, went to the bed and lifted the quilt, revealing a surprised Jennie.

"I... um, I'm a little tired today..." The strong male body pressed her down. Jennie didn't understand what he meant, and quickly found an excuse to shirk.

Um? Taehyung propped himself up, and stared at the shy girl under him. She turned her eyes away guiltily and shyly under his burning gaze.

Didn't she get into the bed because she wanted to start quickly?

"Then today, I'll make you comfortable."

The man's voice sounded low and indulging.

With that, he lifted her silk nightgown to her waist.

The snow-white belly and the purple underwear were exposed. With one finger, he lifted the thin fabric and pulled it down to the crook of her legs. He folded her legs forward, and the girl's honey cave entered his sight without reservation.

"Major, Major General-" Jennie looked shyly at the handsome face that was buried between her legs, only to feel that her entire flower cave felt cool.

What was he... going to do?

"Call me Taehyung." Taehyung lowered his eyes and stared at the pink and tender flower in front of him. After he said that, he kissed those sexy thin flower lips.

Jennie's eyes widened in shock, and the flower hole shrank sensitively and fiercely. For a while, she forgot her shyness and stared at Taehyung who was between her legs. After he kissed the two small flower lips, he opened his mouth to contain them all and licked them."Ah, don't... this, it's dirty there-" Being sucked by the hot lips, her ecstasy cave felt very comfortable, but reason still made Jennie to stop it.

How could he suck her there?

"It's not dirty, you've already washed it." Taehyung said as he loosened his hold on the small petals in his mouth. Those two flower petals were stained in his saliva, and gave off a bright colour, which was even more endearing than before.

"But..."

"It's normal between husband and wife, as long as it's comfortable."

After speaking domineeringly, Taehyung buried his head in her flower hole again, and this time he stretched out his tongue and swept her sensitive flower seam.

"Ah..."

It was the first time Jennie's lower body was eaten, and Jennie felt that she won't be able to stand it. The psychological and physical stimulation had reached the peak. The picture of Taehyung's handsome face burying between her legs and licking her pussy was too exciting and lewd. She was too embarrassed to look at it, so she could only close her eyes and endure the intense pleasure he brought.

The man's flexible tongue poked into the small flower mouth, causing a burst of numbness, and the flower mouth kept shrinking, like a small mouth kissing him."Ah... um..."

The honeypot soon secreted the flower liquid. Taehyung found a small wave of sweet liquid trickling out from between the licking and sucking. When he loosened his mouth and looked at it, the tender red hole was already glowing with water, and a touch of silver thread was pulled out from her hole by his lips and tongue and it hung in the air. This scene was too lewd.