25

“Excusable?” Taehyung turned around and raised his voice, “He violated the contract. I could have directly arrested the people and picked up the goods!”

But he was not a rogue officer, so he did not act directly, and gave Suga a chance.

“You also said just now that the batch of medicines was ordered a while ago, but Brother Suga just returned maybe a week or so, maybe he doesn’t know the details…” Jennie explained in a gentle tone, “He is a doctor, of course he will first think for the benefit of the hospital. It should not have been intentional.”

Suga's was her childhood friend, Taehyung was her newly married husband, she didn’t want these two men who were important to her to hate each other. She had originally planned to introduce Suga to Taehyung in the next few days.

“He did it on purpose.” When Taehyung saw that she was so protective of Suga, the anger that had been suppressed for a whole day slowly burned up from the bottom of his heart, and he said coldly, “Even if he didn’t know the details of the order from a few months ago, he knew that there was a contract and still broke it. Isn’t this intentional?”

His tasks had been purposely made difficult by her best friend, and when he came home to test her attitude, he didn’t expect her attitude to be methodically defending the man! “He’s not the kind of unreasonable person.” Jennie said embarrassedly, “He must have some difficulties.”

In short, she thought, let Taehyung not be too prejudiced against Suga, so that the misunderstanding can be cleared up.

“Difficulty?” Taehyung raised his eyebrows and laughed, “If he has difficulties, what about me? I won’t have any difficulties?”

“Uh…” Jennie lowered her eyes with a guilty conscience.

She had been talking for Suga, and forgot to think from Taehyung's point of view.

“But, I don’t know what to do with these things…” After thinking for a while, Jennie asked tentatively, “Otherwise, I’ll talk to him tomorrow?”

“No need.” The man threw out these two words coldly and left the bedroom with a sullen face.

He finally knew why Suga always looked fearless in front of him.

Suga held more weight in Jennie's heart than he thought.

Jennie held the clothes in her arms and stood at the door of the bedroom for a long time with a loss expression.He seemed angry.

It was the first time she saw him angry since their marriage.

That night, Taehyung stayed in the study room to deal with official business until late. Jennie went to him once before going to bed, and gently reminded him to rest early from the door. He only looked up at her and said coldly, “You go to bed first. ”, and continued to bury his head in the case file.

He didn’t know what Suga's real motive was, but he could clearly feel Suga's suggestion to him, suggesting the friendship between Suga and Jennie.

From this point of view, he thinks that Suga likes Jennie, and Jennie…

Hah, he even wanted to get some comfort from Jennie. So naive.

Seeing Taehyung like this, Jennie understood that he was still angry, closed the door for him, and silently went back to their room to sleep.

Taehyung had not returned to the bedroom by the time she fell asleep.

The next morning, when Jennie opened her eyes, the pillow next to her was still empty – he had gone out.It wasn’t until evening that Taehyung came back. He didn’t have dinner at home today. Just like yesterday, he went upstairs and went back to his bedroom as soon as he came back.

Jennie was sitting in front of the dressing table, staring at Lihong’s set of cosmetics, thinking about how to face Taehyung when he came back.

Before Jennie could say anything, Taehyung put an exquisite makeup box in front of her. She opened it and the high-end cosmetics immediately appeared in front of her eyes.

“This is…” Jennie looked at the exquisite cosmetics in confusion and surprise.

Did he… Could it be that he used this set of cosmetics to find her and make peace?

However, Taehyung's next words disappointed her greatly, “Don’t use Lihong’s stuff in the future, use this one.”