19

"..." Taehyung didn't expect that she would take the initiative to seek love. After the initial shock, Taehyung's face hung a successful chuckle, "Yes."

The process of eating the pear was even more arduous. Taehyung did it very slowly. After eating one piece, he opened her small hole again and stretched his finger in to hook out the next piece.

Jennie was so rubbed by him that she almost asked if she could help him eat it, so that he could finish it faster, but her shame still made her bear it. As a result, when Taehyung hooked out the last piece of pear from the depths of her small hole, the love liquid he brought out wetted the leather sofa under her.

Because her lower body was already soaking wet.

Taehyung took off his trousers, released his already hard male root, turned over Jennie, who was lying on the sofa, to face him, leaving her little butt to rise high into the air and half outside the sofa.

He pressed the round head of his male root against the opening of her slippery hole, sliding back and forth, soaked in honey.

Jennie blushed and looked at the man's cock in front of her. This was the first time she had seen Taehyung's cock so clearly. It was so stiff, thick, and terrifying. No wonder it made her feel uncomfortable every time it was inserted.The girl's unintentional timid expression greatly satisfied Taehyung's self-esteem. The round head squeezed through the two petals, and the thick stick got into the dark path mixed with sugar water and love liquid.

Unlike the softness of the pear meat, the man's hard sex organ smoothed out every inch of the folds of the small hole, and even the mouth of her womb trembled.

Today her little pussy was very wet. He didn't have to worry about her getting hurt. As soon as he rushed in, he pulled it out vigorously, making her gasp.

This position made him to insert deeply. Every time the cock hit the heart of the flower, she couldn't stand it and wanted to scream loudly, but she was afraid of being heard by the people in the main hall, so she just bore it, "Hmm...too deep...Taehyung..."

"Gentler... ah-"

"It's alright, let's go deeper today, eh?" Taehyung said in a rough voice and continued hitting her shy flower with unabated strength.

He knew she could take it, and she was very excited today. It was a good opportunity to insert into the mouth of her womb, which could knock her mouth open.

"Hmm! Don't...they'll hear..." Jennie felt that the hard object of his body was inserted deeper and deeper, hitting the cervix one after another.If it goes on like this, something is bound to be knocked open -

The top of the meat rod could already feel the deepest flower bud being knocked loose. Taehyung seemed to be possessed. He kissed Jennie's lips hungrily. His big palm held her delicate buttocks and pulled her towards him. His strong waist thrusted faster and deeper and the round head finally poked open the cervix, and the whole meat rod was buried in it.

"Oh-" Jennie's apricot eyes widened, but her screams were blocked by his kiss, and only one syllable came out of her throat.

"Uh-" Her flower palace was too tight, and the sensitive round head was tightly clamped. It was Taehyung's first time entering a woman deep into her womb. He couldn't hold back, and shot out his semen in a large amount. Fatigue hit him and he buried his head in between the crook of her neck, panting heavily.

The hot semen was shot directly into the uterus, and the excessive stimulation made Jennie reached her climax in an instant. The warm and watery narrow hole continued convulsing and kept bighting the male root.

"It's so hot... um..." When she returned to her senses, Jennie twisted uncomfortably, and the cock that had begun to soften after ejaculation was squeezed out by the narrow mouth. Taehyung had to be pulled it out of her ecstasy cave, and looked down. Her private part was watery, and the fleshy petals attached to her flower hole glistened, but the semen hadn't flowed out because it had been shot too deep.
It's better to stop here for now.