6

The next day.

It was nearly ten o'clock in the morning when Jennie slowly opened her eyes on the newlywed's big bed. The pillow beside her was empty, and Taehyung was not there.

Last night, he tossed her down for a long time before he got satisfied, and then took a wet towel from the bathroom to wipe her private parts. Although she was ashamed of this act, she was so tired that couldn't control her eyes any more and she fell asleep.

Luckily, he wasn't there when she woke up, otherwise Jennie still won't know how to face him after her whole body was seen and touched by him last night.

Seeing that the clock on the wall pointed to ten o'clock, Jennie sat up in a jiffy.

Why did she wake up so late!

As soon as Jennie sat up, she found that her waist and hips were so sore, and her legs couldn't stand up properly. She gritted her teeth and relaxed for a while before she had the strength to sit firmly.

And the moment she sat down firmly, a stream of hot liquid flowed out of her flower hole. Jennie looked down, and saw that the milky white water mixed with a few blood threads flowed out and soaked the sheets. The wet place happened to be the place where she was broken last night. The red spot made it looked very obscene! Jennie stared at the obscene scene with a blushing face. She knew what the milky white water was. It was what Taehyung had left in her body last night.

The man's... semen...

She washed up and dressed up as fast as possible and went downstairs with a sore waist and trembling legs. Jennie saw her servant girl, Lia, standing under the stairs of the hall.

Jennie held onto the luxurious handrail of the stairs and went downstairs with trembling legs. As soon as Lia saw her, she greeted her with a smile, "Miss! Lia wishes Miss a happy marriage and give birth to a precious son soon !"

Have a baby early...

Jennie cleared her throat and walked to the main hall uncomfortably with Lia, "My dear Lia, why didn't you come up and call me?"

She woke up so late, and she didn't know if her mother-in-law would blame her.

"It was Madam who told me not to disturb the young lady, and in the future even if I have nothing to do, I shouldn't go to the second floor. I can only stand by in front of the phone in the main hall. Don't disturb the Major General and you."

"Well..." When she came to the main hall, Mother Kim was sitting on the soft sofa and reading the newspaper. Seeing Jennie coming, she instructed Mama Lin, who was standing beside her, to go to the dining room to prepare.

"Jen must be hungry, I have asked them to warm up the breakfast." Mother Kim smiled kindly, took Jennie's hand and walked towards the dining room.

"Mom, I'm sorry, Jennie got up late..." Jennie said softly and apologetically.

On the first day of marrying into the Kim Mansion, she woke up late, and everyone must have known about what she and Taehyung did last night.

"It's never too late, our Kim Mansion doesn't have so many rules, so don't feel restrained." When they reached the long dining table, Mother Kim patted the back of Jennie's hand and sat down with her.

"Thank you, mom." Jennie smiled embarrassedly. Because her legs were weak, when she sat down on the stool, her legs trembled slightly. Although it was not obvious, Mother Kim saw it in her eyes and felt very satisfied.

It seemed that her son was really interested in her, and he should have worked hard on her last night.

Several maids quickly brought up the hot breakfast. There were all kinds of food and snacks, and some of them were her favorite. Jennie was about to move her chopsticks when a bowl of bird's nest with rock sugar was placed in front of her. Mother Kim said, "Eat the bird's nest first, the first thing to eat is the best to absorb." "Okay."

Jennie picked up the white porcelain ladle and sipped the bird's nest, "It's delicious!"

The kitchen in her home always liked to add lily when stewing bird's nest soup. She didn't like to eat the crisp lily in the soft bird's nest soup, and since the bird's nest in the Kim family did not put lily, she liked it.

"It's good if you like it. You are a little thin now. You should eat more, and have a baby next year!"