16

"Your makeup product was given by a good friend?"

"You're awake." Hearing the voice, Jennie turned to look at him, and continued to apply makeup in front of the mirror, "Yes, a good friend sent it."

"Male or female?"

Last night, he lost most of his interest when he saw that those things were cosmetics, and subconsciously thought that these powdery things were given by a woman, so he didn't ask much.

Now he was suddenly curious about this "good friend". This was the first time she took the initiative to mention her friend, and she liked the things that this friend gave her so much. She had been appreciating it with great interest last night, and even used it early this morning. Since their marriage, except on the wedding day, he hasn't seen her put on makeup.

It could be seen how important this friend was in her heart.

They knew very little about each other's social circles and should get to know each other more.

"Male."

Jennie replied without hesitation, and continued to apply powder on her face in front of the mirror.......Male?

His heart froze for a while. Taehyung stared at the cosmetics on the table, frowning gradually.

A man gave her makeup? And she was treating it as a precious treasure?

"Why did he send you makeup?" Taehyung turned around, facing Jennie and propped his chin with one hand.

"He is the second young master of Min family. We have been familiar with each other since we were children. He went to the United States when he was a teenager, and just came back a few days ago. He said that he missed my wedding and wanted to give me a gift."

Taehyung wanted to ask more but, Jennie turned her face and asked him, "How is it, do I look good?" She had finished putting on the makeup.

"...Beautiful."

Jennie put on a light makeup, and the orange blush made her look more youthful and girly.

Well, looking at Jennie's reaction, they seemed to be just normal friends. He felt much better! Taehyung lifted the quilt, his pair of long legs touched the ground, and went straight to the bathroom.

After breakfast, Mother Kim asked Taehyung and Jennie to choose the new maid together, saying that since they are married, the mansion should also add more staffs, especially to prepare for the future when they have children.

The three sat on the sofa and asked the five maids who had come to apply for employment and were standing in front of the coffee table.

Jennie said that the original staffs of Kim Mansion was already enough, but it would be good to add one or two, so Taehyung let Jennie to choose whom she liked.

Jennie chose a smart-looking girl named Sia, but of the remaining four, Jennie didn't know who to choose.

Taehyung suddenly remembered an important thing. Although his subordinates were guarding the front and back yard of the Kim Mansion, he wanted the maid to be a skilled one, so he asked them if they knew kung fu.

One of the girls named Yeji said that her father opened a martial arts hall and had learnt quite a few since she was a child. She heeded Taehyung's request and showed several set of punches. Taehyung saw that she made a neat move, and indeed was good with her fist, so he kept her. Taehyung buried his head in the study room on the second floor to deal with official affairs until afternoon, before putting down the pen.

Remembering that Jennie hadn't been upstairs since lunch and didn't know what she was doing, he went downstairs to have a look.

Mother Kim lived in the main hall, and Taehyung lived in the side hall. After Jennie married in, Mother Kim instructed the servants not to stay in the side hall except for regular cleaning work. Just stand by in front of the telephone booth between the side hall and the main hall, so the entire side hall was currently empty.

Jennie was also not on the first floor either. Taehyung was about to go to the main hall to find her when she walked in with a tray on which there were two bowls of stewed snow pears with rock sugar.