33 [FINAL]

“Ah-um…” It was so intense at the beginning that Jennie was still a little uncomfortable, but soon with his plunder, she let him suck her breasts until they were tender and red.

A large palm poked in from the side of the cheongsam, and pulled off her underwear directly, and touched the tender area between her legs with his long fingers, which was already wet.

The three long fingers caressed her slippery honey garden together, and Taehyung groaned, “Help me untie it.”

Jennie understood, and undid his pants with a blushing face, and then released the giant hot thing between his legs.

“Sit up.” Taehyung lifted her waist and asked her to spread her legs and sit down facing him.

“Here, here?” Jennie's face became hot.

Doesn’t this little sofa only fit one person?

“I want you here today.” Taehyung patted her tender buttocks with a desire she couldn’t refuse.

After confirming that he will be making love to her in this new place today, Jennie obediently adjusted her posture, held his hot and thick cock at the entrance of her small hole. She bit her lip and sat down, “Hmm…”

It had not been inserted for two months, and this position made her pussy especially tight. Jennie gasped and groaned for a while before letting her tight pussy swallow most of the man’s hot stick.

Seeing that she had swallowed most of it, Taehyung took the initiative to grab her waist, and manipulated her up and down to swallow his thick hot cock, and he groaned with a raspy voice, “It’s really tight… “

‘Mmmmm….mmm, ah….” Jennie's almond eyes were misty, her arms were around the man’s neck, and her narrow hole was being opened and inserted and it softened under his inch by inch penetration. The flower heart was pushed harder, stirring up a shuddering pleasure.

“Are you comfortable?” the man asked with ragged breaths.

“Comfortable…ah…”

His warm thin lips caught her soft cherry lips and sucked and sipped. His smooth-muscled arms were pressed against her hips, rising and falling more rapidly. The dozens of deep thrusts made her head fall back and let out a scream. The soft and delicate body lay on top of him, the erect breasts pressed against his chest through the shirt, and the small hole that was completely opened up by him tightly clamped to him.

Taehyung hugged her, and with a strong waist, he easily supported her to stand up, then turned around and put her on the sofa. Two slender and beautiful legs stretched straight against his chest. He found a good posture, as soon as he lifted his waist, most of his length was pulled out, and when the waist was straightened, almost all his length disappeared into her body.

“Ah~ah–” Jennie couldn’t help shouting out loud. Under this new round of fierce attack, the little hole that had just climaxed was so numb that it didn’t look like her own. However, after being locked on the sofa and inserted for another two minutes, her beautiful eyes were overflowing with tears, and her voice was almost hoarse.

Enjoying the fragrant beauty of his sweet wife, Taehyung pressed her down a few times, then hugged her trembling body and got up, turned and pressed her into the soft big bed. The meat cock was inserted into her ecstasy hole, and he lifted her up and undid the cheongsam that had been rolled into a circle around her waist and threw it aside. He took off his white shirt, and threw it under the bed. The hot meat stick thrusted deeply, and officially began to enjoy his long-lost meal.

When the originally smooth and swaying mattress suddenly began to shake violently, and the sweet and unbearable moans of the woman became more and more loud, a low-pitched and heavy man gasped and thought, “I love you, Jennie, I love you— “

In the next five years, two children, a boy and a girl, were added to the Leng Mansion.

In the next decades that followed, Major General Leng led his troops to ensure the safety of the people of Songxi City in both big and small battles, while enjoying the family bonds with his wife and children…

              <The End>